Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Picture was fuzzy in the vid and I couldn't read the number, but was that Dane in the pen incident?
Yup, here's a pic

FY8GPfTX0AETT5P

Highlights

Manager

"...Dane Scarlett...who I think we all saw tonight is going to be a really special talent..."
Manager talking about young players bodes well...

Random Cardiff Forum
Pompey played some cracking stuff once Pack went off. Wouldn’t have minded than Dane Scarlett up top for us, would def do a job in the championship.
I've a strong suspicion that after seeing Dane for an hour last night against a Championship side, the manager has decided to start him in the league and has taken him off to protect him for Cheltenham away on Saturday.

My Cardiff supporting mate was there.

Says Dane looks steps above his team mates.
Cheers, keep us updated if you can.

Btw, what kind of player is he? IIRC, unlike Parrott he isn't an all rounder, more of a run in behind and shoot type striker.

Cheers, keep us updated if you can.

Btw, what kind of player is he? IIRC, unlike Parrott he isn't an all rounder, more of a run in behind and shoot type striker.

Dang- you post here like mad, but haven't seen enough footage of Scarlett to have a basic idea about what he plays like?

Dang- you post here like mad, but haven't seen enough footage of Scarlett to have a basic idea about what he plays like?
Why is that strange? There’s no connection between the two.

Is watching U23/U18 games a requirement for posting on here?

Why is that strange? There’s no connection between the two.

Is watching U23/U18 games a requirement for posting on here?

Really? Have you seen the tactical musings of this fellow in other threads? You'd think you were talking to someone who watched every game at least twice. He'll try and argue you down to the very last split hair.

I'm just surprised he's not familiar with Scarlett's style- it's not like he hasn't featured in senior level games for us in years past. Youtube highlight reels are readily available. Why shouldn't I expect someone who carries themself as a hardcore fan to be more familiar with Scarlett's style by now?

Do you know how many frauds and trolls are out there on the internet?

Really? Have you seen the tactical musings of this fellow in other threads? You'd think you were talking to someone who watched every game at least twice. He'll try and argue you down to the very last split hair.

I'm just surprised he's not familiar with Scarlett's style- it's not like he hasn't featured in senior level games for us in years past. Youtube highlight reels are readily available. Why shouldn't I expect someone who carries themself as a hardcore fan to be more familiar with Scarlett's style by now?

Do you know how many frauds and trolls are out there on the internet?
Oh - I dont really know much about him :)

Back
Top Bottom