Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good strikers get chances regardless of the service and will score goals usually, performances matter more.

Look at Harry at Millwall compared to Orient, we play through enough on the counter and tbh, he needs to learn to hold the ball up etc. and get to grips with the physicality of league football.

Getting a start so early only bodes well, despite the sub par level of Pompey's league 1 play according to some randomer from Twatter tbh.

They seem fond of him.. came off with Portsmouth 2-1 up... I gather they like his direct running and effort levels more so than him having shown great quality so far.

Find it weird the football league allows the teams to stream there league games but not the league cup.
Looks like it's only the Everton and villa games that are available tonight.
Yeah pretty annoying, would have liked to see some of Wolves - PNE for Parrott watch vs a team we recently played. Loads of prem teams that won't get coverage. I think it's Villa and Newcastle games that are available by the way

Yeah pretty annoying, would have liked to see some of Wolves - PNE for Parrott watch vs a team we recently played. Loads of prem teams that won't get coverage. I think it's Villa and Newcastle games that are available by the way
On my IPTV schedule it's saying the 2 games are Bolton Vs Villa and Fleetwood Vs Everton?
Yeah wolves Vs Preston would of been a good watch.

Find it weird the football league allows the teams to stream there league games but not the league cup.
Looks like it's only the Everton and villa games that are available tonight.

It is weird but I think its TV rights per competition. I believe ESPN owns the EFL Cup rights. Not sure if anyone owns the L1/L2 rights...

ESPN+ has the champo but doesn't seem to do all the games each week unfortunately. I've been pining to watch some PNE and Parrott!

They do seem to have found it within them to stream all 7000+ US womens college teams here in the USA though... :S

It is weird but I think its TV rights per competition. I believe ESPN owns the EFL Cup rights. Not sure if anyone owns the L1/L2 rights...
All the football league from championship to league 2 are streamed by the club's now but not the league cup games.
Can get all teams on my IPTV so it's easy to get games to watch Parrot and Scarlett etc

All the football league from championship to league 2 are streamed by the club's now but not the league cup games.
Can get all teams on my IPTV so it's easy to get games to watch Parrot and Scarlett etc
Dang that explains a lot- will need to recalibrate my sources. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom