Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Captain Scarlet Mysterons GIF by GerryAndersonTV

Good luck to the lad, was a nice moment and he did a couple of promising things

Scored 4 goals in an u18 match about 10 days ago v Southampton, including 3 headers.

Dane Scarlett has 12 goal involvements from 8 x u18 league appearances this season (9 goals & 3 assists).

Also the regular E u17 striker and scores goals for them too.

Played in a couple of this years first team pre-season games too.

He's a classic no.9 striker, although not particularly tall he works very hard and can hold the ball up and can link up well with others. Finds space around the box (right time right place so clearly instinctive/trained) and as we saw tonight and in pre-season will have a decent attempt on goal even if he doesn't score - and of course he does score in Spurs youth.

Clearly highly regarded at Spurs, and rightly so. Excellent prospect, hope he gets a chance to train with and learn from Kane in first team training. Definitely one to watch out for his progress

Will not be 17 until next March. Extraordinary. Just needs to keep his head down and keep training and learning.

Just hope he doesn't go down the road of these strikers that showed promise

Kaziah Sterling
Shaq Coulthirst
Lee Barnard

And here's a name for you:

Jamie Slabber
Mark Yeates is another I remember being talked up way back when.

And Rory Allen and Neale Fenn. I'm sure they played together against Manchester United in the FA Cup at Old Trafford.

There's also an Irish kid with ginger hair who was much lauded fairly recently but I can't remember his name.

Back
Top Bottom