Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A " diamond" and first team player next season according to Mourinho. I agree but a manager like Nagelsmann would be much better for him.

The last 16 year old to get an EL assist was Mbappe. And if Scarlett makes his debut in the next few games it'll be a similar time as Mbappe made his debut. It might seem an outlandish comparison to make but he's the player he most reminds me of. Whether he could reach level only time can tell.

Jose calling him his Rashford. Saying he will be a first team player next season.

Not seen enough of him to know what kind of striker he is.

Haven't seen that raw pace and dribbling ability to take people on like Rashford does but it's a limited sample size.

Skipp, Scarlett, Devine, Laviner and let’s not forget Sessegnon is still only 20 we do have a few decent young players around for next season.

Jose calling him his Rashford. Saying he will be a first team player next season.

Haven't seen that raw pace and dribbling ability to take people on like Rashford does but it's a limited sample size.

I don't think Mourhino was comparing Scarlett to Rashford on a stylistic basis.

Scarlett is very much a pure no 9, but being played out wide a bit atm just because he's a youngster. Powerful build, can score any type of goal from anywhere, and decent passing range, decent speed but certainly not a speedster from what can be seen so far

Much closer to a Kane style than Rashford who is better as a wide forward than a no 9.

There is a lot of excitement around this kid isn't there. I so hope he goes on to be a star for us. For Jose to say he will be part of the first team next season, to not even go on loan for a season, is high praise. The next 12-18 months are going to be really interesting following him.

A " diamond" and first team player next season according to Mourinho. I agree but a manager like Nagelsmann would be much better for him.

The last 16 year old to get an EL assist was Mbappe. And if Scarlett makes his debut in the next few games it'll be a similar time as Mbappe made his debut. It might seem an outlandish comparison to make but he's the player he most reminds me of. Whether he could reach level only time can tell.
High praise from Jose, I won’t get my hopes up just yet though as I still remember poch once comparing someone to a Mini Messi which didn’t end to well!

I really like the look of him - but I think next season he should be going on a season long loan in the lower leagues. Regular men’s football for at least a year or two should be the priority IMO

Bigggijg him up because he knows Kane's leaving and Levy won't give him money for a replacement.

(joking.... Not joking)

This would be a good selling point to convince a manager likes Nagelsmann to come here.

When you add the likes of Rodon, I think we could easily have a Poch at the beginning like situation, clearing out some of the old guard like Sissoko, bringing in the youth plus a few extra signings.

Back
Top Bottom