Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he was too young for a loan, even for next season? If he can’t be loaned, I’d prefer we keep him as 3rd choice ST and cover for the wings. He will be able to get some time.

Zest says, if he was my boy I'd have him taking Min-Col & Cal II (Calciums n colloidal minerals), plus Algazim (Kelp).

MSM on high intensity days, Liposomal Vit C daily.

Daily good multi vit such as Llama naturals, n good probiotics.

Discourage evening proteins, past 6pm. Social meeja n gaming past 10pm, boy gotta rest n repair now, playing with high level men.

Dane up top with Vinny and Bale

Entitled to your opinion, but don't expect to be taken seriously if you are actually advocating the dropping of Kane for Dane.

He's got talent, clearly, but Kane is clearly first choice. He will play his way back into form.

There's no debate to be had here, quite frankly.

Entitled to your opinion, but don't expect to be taken seriously if you are actually advocating the dropping of Kane for Dane.

He's got talent, clearly, but Kane is clearly first choice. He will play his way back into form.

There's no debate to be had here, quite frankly.
I actually don’t care what people think, if it happened and he scored a couple next week everyone will want to rest Kane

I actually don’t care what people think, if it happened and he scored a couple next week everyone will want to rest Kane

Well it ain't going to happen so it's a MOO point.

Matt Leblanc Friends GIF

Please can we stop hyping every youngster out of the academy that can play a bit, let's hope he does well but keep a lid on it, this is going to be the new Messi with an Afro kid isn't it?

Please can we stop hyping every youngster out of the academy that can play a bit, let's hope he does well but keep a lid on it, this is going to be the new Messi with an Afro kid isn't it?
Nah mate him and Tanganga are two of the players giving me any joy right now.
Even Dele brought a smile to my face the other day, as did Bale and Vinny.

People want change, then demand we change nothing except Dier and Sanchez

Yeah, that will help us score

Back
Top Bottom