Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You've gone full "yer da" mate.
Don’t know what that means.

What I do know is that once upon a time we bought an 18yr old from division 3 and threw him into the first team.

And once we took a striker who couldn’t make it work on loan in the Champo and threw him into the first team

And we have thrown a CB from the academy into the first team and even played him out of position and he’s our best defender

So for me, playing an academy striker against Burnley would be far more interesting than watching our limp dicked attack, walking around losing possession 30 yards from goal again.

Its Burnley.....since Dec 13, the “best players” have taken 3pts from Palace, Fulham, Wolves and Brighton so why not change it
Because I don't want them thrown under the bus by the likes of you when things don't improve under this Nokia N70 of a coach.
Kids gonna be big. Let's do it right with him.
Let's allow him to season and stew.

Pro contract then a loan to a good championship club, with a recall option if he tears it up.

He's our best prospect since the Edwards/Onomah/KWP group but the right moves are so crucial to a players development. Give him a taste of grown men's football outside of the academy bubble, I always see this as a good thing.

Because I don't want them thrown under the bus by the likes of you when things don't improve under this Nokia N70 of a coach.
Oh look at you putting your protective wing around them. You didn’t mind Winks getting thrown under the bus by Poch instead of playing Dier and Wanyama sometimes though

My logic is that I want Tanganga to play every game ahead of both Dier and Sanchez

Yours seems to be, play them and save Tanganga for a few years, maybe loan him out so he can get QPR promoted while we’re still shit

Oh look at you putting your protective wing around them. You didn’t mind Winks getting thrown under the bus by Poch instead of playing Dier and Wanyama sometimes though

My logic is that I want Tanganga to play every game ahead of both Dier and Sanchez

Yours seems to be, play them and save Tanganga for a few years, maybe loan him out so he can get QPR promoted while we’re still shit
Winks is finished tbf. And I fully agree - Tanganaga should be starting every game

Come off it pal

We all know in a few years (or months) as soon as Dane has a rough patch

"Drop him he's done nothing for 2 years. He's been found out."

Winks is finished tbf. And I fully agree - Tanganaga should be starting every game
Yes, I can’t see Winks being any better here, but to me that goes for the entire group of Pochs players still here.
I think if we’re honest, we all know what you see is what you get.
There’s no more surprises left from the 2019 lot.
They’ve all peaked and plateaued

I was talking purely about Scarlett - Look at the post I answered FFS! You really do have trouble reading, don't you?

Winks was much older than Scarlett (20 when he started for the first team) and one of the reasons I believe he's struggling now is because he's never had to face adversity like this in his career. His career progression was smooth with the bubble of Spurs.

Japhet is 21 and should be playing now so we can find out what he's made of. Blame the manager you want to save for keeping his Lusophone Godson ahead of him in the pecking order for that!

Zest says, if he was my boy I'd have him taking Min-Col & Cal II (Calciums n colloidal minerals), plus Algazim (Kelp).

MSM on high intensity days, Liposomal Vit C daily.

Daily good multi vit such as Llama naturals, n good probiotics.

Discourage evening proteins, past 6pm. Social meeja n gaming past 10pm, boy gotta rest n repair now, playing with high level men.

Back
Top Bottom