Daniel In Talks To Sell Spurs ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What percentage of our Cl qualifications were achieved without Poch, bottom line.

1) I was responding to talk of league finishes. (Surely no-one has the desire to dismantle the Chav/BM debacle all over again?)
2) The ground work to make us top 4 contenders was done in the preceding 10-15 years.... We didn't merely luck out in getting to that point; much like Poch isn't exclusively to thank for us getting into the CL when he did.

Due props to Poch; my point takes nothing away from him.

1) I was responding to talk of league finishes. (Surely no-one has the desire to dismantle the Chav/BM debacle all over again?)
2) The ground work to make us top 4 contenders was done in the preceding 10-15 years.... We didn't merely luck out in getting to that point; much like Poch isn't exclusively to thank for us getting into the CL when he did.

Due props to Poch; my point takes nothing away from him.

I agree groundwork was done but IMO there were always 4 better teams than us before Poch and we were outsiders for top 4 with Poch that changed and we were easily top 4 , we were miles away after Bale left and Poch improved us massively, whatever Spurs achieved in Poch era is mostly down to Poch himself and the emergence of Harry Kane.

Too many virgin fanboys and cranks on here, imagine being so desperate to defend a business man and shield him from any form of criticism, some seriously weird cult like behaviour around Levy on here.
It seems to be mostly the younger generation to me.
Not entire, of course, but broadly speaking.

It's like they've grown up knowing nothing else. With Levy taking the role of some kind of substitute Father figure.
If he were to go, the whole Tottenham family they've grown up knowing would collapse.

Or like a four year old reluctant to leave the tit.
It's the only form of nourishment they've known and they canna comprehend there is an alternative and life goes on without it

Last edited:
I agree groundwork was done but IMO there were always 4 better teams than us before Poch and we were outsiders for top 4 with Poch that changed and we were easily top 4 , we were miles away after Bale left and Poch improved us massively, whatever Spurs achieved in Poch era is mostly down to Poch himself and the emergence of Harry Kane.

Well then surely Redknapp's 2 top 4 finishes also deserve kudos along with the notion that there's also another force helping to drive these relative achievements.

Kane & Dele (although it may not have lasted as long as we anticipated) were indeed golden geese, but again.... Who put the pieces in place for those things to happen (facilitating the much needed overhaul of our academy etc. & getting Dele here even though Dele's boyhood team were all over him).... Much like lucrative/desired acquisitions a la Modrich, Bale, Berba, Eriksen, Walker and the scouting that brought them here wasn't a simple twist of fate.

Hugo, Eriksen, Dembele, Vert, Toby, Son were all quality additions irrespective of whom was in the dug out and much like the other names I've dropped the bulk of them pre-date Poch's arrival.

Above we've had people say "no-one resents giving ENIC credit where it's due", but we're teetering on the brink of the opposite here.

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised you support Poch and not Spurs
That is your false accusation but it's also a tacit admission that you support Levy over Spurs. But we already knew that. Well done Sammy. Way to think outside of the box.
iu

Maybe Levy would consider selling Spurs, but the club is currently so valuable with the new stadium, player personnel and training ground, and that’s not even including all the off the pitch stuff like PL revenue, merch sales, etc.

It seems to me that the only kind of people who can buy this club now will be people who want to flaunt their wealth like CFG or PSG’s owners. There’s not a lot of those people available.

Try to argue
Get owned
Post cartoons

:adethumbup:

Take some LSD
Log onto TFC
Start an argument
Get owned
Sniff some glue to take the edge off
Invent an argument then argue with it
Get ridiculed
Heat up the spoon
Talk more smack
Inject some smack
Rinse and repeat

The life and times off Sammy the smackheid

Amazingly not even the biggest cunt called Sammy on here then again the other looks like he got the 6 month nonce special shit canning.

Take some LSD
Log onto TFC
Start an argument
Get owned
Get ridiculed
Heat up the spoon
Talk more smack
Inject some smack
Rinse and repeat

Amazingly not even the biggest cunt called Sammy on here then again the other looks like he got the 6 month nonce special shit canning.
Imagining taking the time out of your day to argue with a smack head though.

It seems to be mostly the younger generation to me.
Not entire, of course, but broadly speaking.

It's like they've grown up knowing nothing else. With Levy taking the role of some kind of substitute Father figure.
If he were to go, the whole Tottenham family they've grown up knowing would collapse.

Or like a four year old reluctant to leave the tit.
It's the only form of nourishment they've known and they canna comprehend there is an alternative and life goes on without it
Airfixx Airfixx is 45 - so no excuses

Take some LSD
Log onto TFC
Start an argument
Get owned
Get ridiculed
Heat up the spoon
Talk more smack
Inject some smack
Rinse and repeat

Sounds like a classic Friday night in Ruislip

Back
Top Bottom