Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, he's done very well for himself. Very challenging circumstances indeed.

Daniel Levy named on rich list for first time with wealth of £329m

Not a bad result for someone who said he only got involved in footballt to exploit it's global popularity

Levy has increased his fortune by nearly 200% - JT calls him out

THFC have increased their value by 1000% - is that just as bad JT?

You do realise that ENIC/Levy are just custodians, like all before they will pass, would leaving the club 10 times richer then when they joined be such a bad thing? are you really that shallow and jealous?

No question the on-field performances need to improve, but are you so full of hate that our club making money is now somehow also a bad thing?

Too many people have lost all sense of perspective here, they are so rabidly anti Levy they’ve become irrational. It’s well known that transfers in and out are the responsibility of Paratici, this window good or bad is 100% owned by him.

There’s plenty to criticise Levy for but the fact we’ve got £millions hanging around like bad smells is nothing to do with him.
Sorry to call you out mate. But this is absolute fucking bullshit and makes you look suspiciously like a troll.
Even if it had any relevance or truth, surely the buck should stop with the guy who hired this so called utter failure.

Life is all about the trophies - we get it JT - luckily 99% of football fans aren't as entitled as you.
As a football fan, it's more about trophies than Levy making the forbes rich list or, increasing the clubs value by 1000% or...... announcing new cinemas or housing developments, and everything else you keep shouting from the roof tops...yes..I'm afraid it is

Read the room mate. You're in the minority

As a football fan, it's more about trophies than Levy making the forbes rich list or increasing the clubs value by 1000% or announcing new cinemas or housing developments, yes..

Read the room mate. You're in the minority

Will you be joining the two men with a bedsheet at the next protest? Don't believe that a few trolls on the internet represent more than a tiny minority, you don't trust the internet surely - that would be stupid JT, are you stupid?

Sorry to call you out mate. But this is absolute fucking bullshit and makes you look suspiciously like a troll.
Even if it had any relevance or truth, surely the buck should stop with the guy who hired this so called utter failure.
A troll? Is that what anybody that disagrees with you is?

But actually we agree, the problem is Paratici and of course when levy appointed him I’m sure you can show evidence that you were against it?

Life is all about the trophies - we get it JT - luckily 99% of football fans aren't as entitled as you. We all want to win trophies however our support is not dependant on shiny things.
JT's always been here, even now, so that argument is completely invalid. When it comes to winning trophies, it should be plainly obvious that we've fucked that up in 2018, and are now just falling back to mid-table mediocrity with the likes of Villa, Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle onthe rise.

But actually we agree, the problem is Paratici and of course when levy appointed him I’m sure you can show evidence that you were against it?
The problem isn't Paratici. Paratici doesn't have the funds to make transfers happen. He's the DoF, not the owner or the Chairman. Guess who are those 2 bastards...

JT's always been here, even now, so that argument is completely invalid. When it comes to winning trophies, it should be plainly obvious that we've fucked that up in 2018, and are now just falling back to mid-table mediocrity with the likes of Villa, Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle onthe rise.
Why is that plainly obvious? we are fighting for a top four spot although you wouldn't know that reading the shite posted on here.

"mid-table mediocrity with the likes of Villa, Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle"

Did you even think how ludicrous that list reads, how many times have we finished below those clubs in the last decade?

The problem isn't Paratici. Paratici doesn't have the funds to make transfers happen. He's the DoF, not the owner or the Chairman. Guess who are those 2 bastards...
Paratici has had months to plan shifting the deadwood and replacing them, when the window closes I may eat my words. To blame Levy and Joe is disingenuous

Why is that plainly obvious? we are fighting for a top four spot although you wouldn't know that reading the shite posted on here.

"mid-table mediocrity with the likes of Villa, Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle"

Did you even think how ludicrous that list reads, how many times have we finished below those clubs in the last decade?
We just finished behind Leicester for 2 years in a row, in 6 years we've finished behind them 3 times. Villa and Wolves are showing ambition, while Newcastle are a state-owned club now. Let me ask you this, if you're being pushed off a cliff, do you realise you're in danger only when you're already falling, not while you're being pushed? Do we need to be 10th for like 3 seasons in a row to see that we are falling like a rock?
We were 2nd or 3rd at worst 5 years ago, now we're hoping United don't get their shit together to miraculously finish in the top 4. When Kane and Son leave us, we're fucked. Like properly fucked.

Paratici has had months to plan shifting the deadwood and replacing them, when the window closes I may eat my words. To blame Levy and Joe is disingenuous
If Paratici gets rid of Dele and Ndombele but we bring fuck all will you still blame him?

Since you instigated the debate, you find ONE single post where I supported it.

I said at the time he was only employed to take the bullets when the shit hits the fan. And you've clearly proven my point for me in your previous post laying all the blame at Paratici's door.

Thanks

A few years on and Levy’s failure to sign players who would improve the team when we were an attractive prospect in the CL and challenging those 3 years is coming back to bite the club.

Looking back on that time, the cheap signings of the N’ players, Janssen etc was inexcusable.

The only way to get through to ENIC and Levy is through their pockets.

As long as fans keep turning up for matches, spending money in the club shop and buying dinks at half time, they are laughing.

Stop turning up to games, and I don't mean the odd 100 fans. 30-40k fans stop turning up. Stop spending your hard earned money on them.

It wont happen because people love the club, and I respect that. But for as long as you are spending your money, they will be laughing their way to the next property purchase.

Back
Top Bottom