Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So AvB told us before the chelsea game 90% chance he`s gonna make it. One week later 50/50 for the hammers.
Now he`s not even on the bench maybe they are still searching his toe

Anyone have any idea what in the hell is happening with this guy? I've come to completely ignore anything AVB comments on any player injury. John Crace wrote an article here: http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/tottenham/id/1462?cc=5901 that looks truer than ever as it took Capoue far longer to return to practice than anyone expected, and we haven't heard anything about Rose in weeks after what was supposedly a "minor ankle injury."

Is our team doctor a Gooner and injecting our lads with minute amounts of poison to inhibit their recovery? :lamelashock:

But really, what in the fuck is going on in our training room?!

Anyone have any idea what in the hell is happening with this guy? I've come to completely ignore anything AVB comments on any player injury. John Crace wrote an article here: http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/tottenham/id/1462?cc=5901 that looks truer than ever as it took Capoue far longer to return to practice than anyone expected, and we haven't heard anything about Rose in weeks after what was supposedly a "minor ankle injury."

Is our team doctor a Gooner and injecting our lads with minute amounts of poison to inhibit their recovery? :lamelashock:

But really, what in the fuck is going on in our training room?!

Too much blood spinning. Or not enough.

I've always said our club doctors went to same medical classes as Howard Shipman, I swear they make it worse

Always been so slow players coming back

When a Bolton player DIES we bring them back to life, a Spurs player has a knock - thats it for the season!!!

Why do you insist on capitalising every single letter? IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE TALKING IN THIS VERY MONOTONE AND LOUD VOICE. IS THAT PERHAPS WHAT YOU ARE IN FACT DOING? QUESTIONMARK. ERROR. ERROR. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
sorry didnt realise you were you marking another wanna be yid jog on prick high brow twats like you belong belong down the road at scums ville this is about the club now fuck of

sorry didnt realise you were you marking another wanna be yid jog on prick high brow twats like you belong belong down the road at scums ville this is about the club now fuck of

Wow, that holier-than-thou because shittier-than-thou attitude isn't very effective. What I tried to tell you was that it is very difficult to understand what you mean when you present your opinion in all upper-case.

Sorry sir i wont it happen again perhaps
Wow, that holier-than-thou because shittier-than-thou attitude isn't very effective. What I tried to tell you was that it is very difficult to understand what you mean when you present your opinion in all upper-case.

perhaps saying :avbpray: that would have not taken us down this road

Back
Top Bottom