Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should overturn it but they are clueless Pricks so don't be surprised if they stick with the ban..

That Cunt Linesman was waving his flag in their favour all night. it was so blatant it was embarrasing.
He should be investigated but they will be too wrapped up in protecting the Dirty Cheating Cunt.

b) I think Sherwood's post match view's were refreshing, in that he didn't attack the officials as all Manager do, I hope that because of this too it goes in our favour.

To be honest I dont think this works in your favour. In the Premier League the managers who bitch and moan the most get their own way most often, those that are pragmatic and calm just get stuffed - its like the FA know they wont say anything against...

I'm not sure it is.

That doesn't mean I think it was definitely a penalty - but the ref / lino can argue that Rose did get the ball but that it can still technically be a penalty and sending off.
Just by having doubts either way makes the appeal valid in my eyes.

Even if they did uphold the red card, i dont think they would deem the appeal frivolous.

So he DID get the ball??
...and it WAS a corner after all...???

Still, a 4-1 thumping at home to City is progress!!

It was written in the stars that he'd get off... as predicted on the THFC OS front page;

2014 HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE HROSE!

Why does he keep doing this to us?

Well seeing as we're dealing in painfully honest recent 'nostalgia'... have this from about 5 minutes ago... (just to put it into context, Burnley had just gone 3-2 up at QPR...)

1. 13:38:
    Championship update - QPR 2-3 Burnley
    Loftus Road is stunned as Sam Vokes scores his second of the game to put Burnley ahead and on course for second spot in the Championship.

Danny Ings catches Benoit Assou-Ekotto in possession on the bye-line and his pull back is easily tapped home by Vokes.

Danny Ings did that to him... Danny Ings... of Burnley... of The Championship!

Imagine if it had've been Navas/Fernandinho/Silva or Agüero...? :paulinhowtf:

They'd have ripped him a new Afro!! :baeshock:

LOL that! :bae:

We sang it so often but people didn't want to know. They'd rather just squeeze his name into the 7 nation army song rather than sing something funny

Back
Top Bottom