Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok if fit he plays but never forgive or forget

IMO he's made a total cunt of himself
Life is to short. Anyhow l come from a family with a few Priests so it's sometime better to turn the other way.
I spoke briefly today to a family friend who is a Bishop ( my mama's mate ) , in Jaffa, next to Tel Aviv. He sends his blessings .

Not really that bothered to be honest, i'd rather have players that want to be with us. Sends the wrong message in my view to let him off the hook, any player with the slightest grudge will go running to the press. Rules are rules Ahab and he knew them.

This is football rules.

As Groucho would have said, 'you don't like these rules , we have other rules '

Also one of the worst most biased commentators on BT Sports and that's saying something with Robby Savage on there!

Whatever it is, that smarmy, narcissistic, arrogant ignorance isn't 'commentary'...

...Wait, it's not clear which I'm talking about is it?

:harryhmm:

This is football rules.

As Groucho would have said, 'you don't like these rules , we have other rules '
th

Why should he apologise? he is just letting us know what we all suspected (well all of us who know anything about Spurs and football in general).

That unless we are willing to change our attitude to financing the club we will never succeed because:

We will never attract world class players;
Our best players will be tempted by better offers;
We are happy to sell to our rivals.

Its out there now and once it is universally accepted we can try and find a solution.

Levy should be apologising to us....not Rose.
It's boring now mate.

Back
Top Bottom