Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to Rose, I dont get it? Is it attitude or ability that declined?
He has lost a yard or two of pace which is probably down to injuries

His attitude clearly hasn’t helped either although I must say no matter how bad he has been and he has been god awful for a while now , I have never got the impression he wasn’t giving it his all on the pitch

He has lost a yard or two of pace which is probably down to injuries

His attitude clearly hasn’t helped either although I must say no matter how bad he has been and he has been god awful for a while now , I have never got the impression he wasn’t giving it his all on the pitch
Absolutely spot on, when Rose played he always showed aggression and desire to win, but unfortunately his end product, general passing and positioning have been terrible for a while.
I am so glad to get rid of him, his stories to the press, his attitude, it can not have helped the moral of the squad. Rose leaving, along with Eriksen (to a lesser extent) at the same time as new signings, and finalising the Lo Celso transfer will give the club a huge boost for the rest of the season.

Thank fuck for that, sad how its ended, hes been here for 13 years and im glad to see the back of him.

One thing for certain he might not be that good these days but he puts every ounce of effort he has when he plays, juat the quality is non existent

Good servant for the majority of his time. Last couple of years he MUST have had something to say in unsettling the squad. Thank you for the memories but please sign a deal with the toons in the summer and leave on a high.

Will never forget that goal against the scum, will always respect him for that.

Rose and Eriksen - perfect examples of how not to leave a club. They had so much respect and goodwill up until their final year or two. Now we are celebrating the departure of two players who, at their best, were phenomenal for us. Sad it has to end this way.

At least he doesn’t have to Google Bergwijn today so there’s that. Instead he can spend the night Googling the whole Newcastle squad.

Rose and Eriksen - perfect examples of how not to leave a club. They had so much respect and goodwill up until their final year or two. Now we are celebrating the departure of two players who, at their best, were phenomenal for us. Sad it has to end this way.

At least he doesn’t have to Google Bergwijn today so there’s that. Instead he can spend the night Googling the whole Newcastle squad.

So true though hahaha

Example of when a "hero" which he was for a while starts to believe his own ego, starts to listen to bad advice, and put's his fame over reality. Rose squeezed the very maximum out of an above average talent, never the fastest but not slow either, never a decent passer but not the worst either, what he had for many years was the will to win, an anything for the cause mentality ... when it became Rose first everything else started to fall apart, once his fellow players got fed up the only way was out ... sad end but he brought it upon himself.

Back
Top Bottom