Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy is far from a cunt like a lot of posters continuously called him. The man anonymously donates 19k and hundreds of pizzas whilst our manager acts like a total cunt ignoring the social distancing rules because his arrogance knows no bounds and our chairman furloughing non playing staff because he cares about money and fuck all else.

This guy is far from a cunt like a lot of posters continuously called him. The man anonymously donates 19k and hundreds of pizzas whilst our manager acts like a total cunt ignoring the social distancing rules because his arrogance knows no bounds and our chairman furloughing non playing staff because he cares about money and fuck all else.
Our Manager has been seen out delivering food parcels to those unable to get out.

I've given money and help to needy people and charities before, doesn't exclude me from being a cunt...

I mean it's nice that he did it, some better people have probably done less, and some worse people done more. Him giving 19k, odd figure, is probably not too dissimilar to you or I giving the spare change from our pockets to a beggar though. Hardly makes him the second coming.

Oh and yeah 'anonymous '... 🙄🙄🙄

I've not been his number one fan recently, as I think he discredited the Club when he kept spouting off in the press. But I will give him credit for his contributions, like I would to anyone who gives to charity.

'anonymously'..

Back
Top Bottom