Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel sorry for Rose , it was all going so well until that injury.
Even last season during our UCL Campaign I thought he was one of our better players. Unfortunately its just gone wrong and he seems to have become very 'bitter'. The journey needs to end now and hopefully he'll leave to Newcastle to try and forge a new career for himself.

Feel sorry for Rose , it was all going so well until that injury.
Even last season during our UCL Campaign I thought he was one of our better players. Unfortunately its just gone wrong and he seems to have become very 'bitter'. The journey needs to end now and hopefully he'll leave to Newcastle to try and forge a new career for himself.
Agreed. It's just best for all parties for us to go our separate ways. He's been a tremendous servant to the club if a bit too free spoken at times.

Footballers - particularly under the suggested conditions - are at far less risk than hospital staff, supermarket workers, bus drivers etc.

They are very healthy, young, and have club doctors and resources to ensure fantastic care should they become infected.

Is it an essential job? Well, depends on the definition. Entertainment is what they are paid insane amounts of money for, and that may be "just what the doctor ordered" for the masses that have been confined to their small, shitty apartments right now, particularly to some of those that are feeling the mental effects of said confinement (something to which lil' Danny should be sympathetic).

Those people, confined to shitty apartments, are the ones providing the means for Danny and his colleagues to live their comfortable mansion lives. They are the ones out there providing food on the table and healthcare for footballers and their families.

But why the fuck should Danny care about their morale? He's better off in his private swimming pool caring for himself.

I get the feeling he’s had enough of playing altogether. And he’s been like that for a while now. Fair enough if that’s the case and I have to agree with him on this matter.

Is anyone really missing football that much that they would risk lives to have it back? And it’s not just the players and staff, it’s those they come in contact with too.

I get the feeling he’s had enough of playing altogether. And he’s been like that for a while now. Fair enough if that’s the case and I have to agree with him on this matter.

Is anyone really missing football that much that they would risk lives to have it back? And it’s not just the players and staff, it’s those they come in contact with too.
Agree not sure he actually enjoys football and the football industry

Agree not sure he actually enjoys football and the football industry

But he is being paid.

I don't disagree with him but he absolutely started the rot with Pochettino. He was fcuking disrespectful to the club and I wish to fcuk he was completely off our books.

And any suggestion by anyone that he was one of our better players in the last 18 months just says it all. He was sh!t as were the majority of the rest our players.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as Danny is his, but he didn’t have to be so abrasive in his description cos the negative will have been taken out of the statement.

I think he's spot on, sadly. The season should be closed down. At best, try and plan a full season next year but starting later. 600+ people added to the death toll today and that's before counting those dying at home and in care homes. The virus is far from under control. I don't give a sh*t about football matches behind closed doors. If we have to suck it up and give Liverpool the title then fine (personally I think we should declare null and void). But 2019/20 needs to be written-off.

They are very healthy, young, and have club doctors and resources to ensure fantastic care should they become infected.

Is it an essential job? Well, depends on the definition. Entertainment is what they are paid insane amounts of money for, and that may be "just what the doctor ordered" for the masses that have been confined to their small, shitty apartments right now, particularly to some of those that are feeling the mental effects of said confinement (something to which lil' Danny should be sympathetic).

Those people, confined to shitty apartments, are the ones providing the means for Danny and his colleagues to live their comfortable mansion lives. They are the ones out there providing food on the table and healthcare for footballers and their families.

But why the fuck should Danny care about their morale? He's better off in his private swimming pool caring for himself.
Twat!!

But think he did contribute did he not?

But think he did contribute did he not?
He worked hard all his life grafted and sweated to get where he is today mate, its really not his fault others live a poorer(financially) life than his. It's a shitty point, what about the landed gentry who have never put a days shift in in their lives?

He worked hard all his life grafted and sweated to get where he is today mate, its really not his fault others live a poorer(financially) life than his. It's a shitty point, what about the landed gentry who have never put a days shift in in their lives?
What’s shitty?

That Rose

Sorry Eli, not you the prick that mentioned Danny in his private pool and how much easier getting through this because of his wealth . A wealth apparently he gained from the paupers who gave their last pennies to watch him.
:dierpochhug: for all his faults I like Rose he’s got issues that’s clear and his career has been affected by it which is a shame ,unfortunately not all will have sympathy and just see a spoilt overpaid brat.

Even he can't be thick enough to make a video whingeing about it not being safe for him to go back to work, whilst sitting in his mates house! Maybe just shirts he swapped? One looks like Walker's, his mate, and de Bruyne, perhaps just professional admiration?

I mean, it'd actually be weird for a City player to have those on his wall...
Au contraire, my friend, this is what true taste looks like...

ee4ed89839d9343607f89e137716c637_crop_exact.jpg

Back
Top Bottom