Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is a shame he didn’t leave instead of walker. Man City wanted both at the time didn’t they but Walker fell out with Poch so was the one who went.

100% mate although Walker would have gone to someone, so good was he that the suitors would have kept coming.

Rose had a good 18 months but once again fans see what they want so thought he was so much better than his performances.

Adds nothing to us.

His house is on the market in Chigwell. Read into that what you will

Going North.

I don't dislike him, quite the contrary, his improvement under Poch was fucking vertical on the graphs. Such a fairytale.

He has though, over the career, made a dick of himself, and now the football can't gloss it over no more.

If we can't sell him we should pay him out and get him out of the ground IMHO.

Who would have believed 15 months ago when Trippier was with us that he would get into the England team ahead of Rose as a LB. I know Rose has no pre season but nor has Kane. Rose is not in the England squad because his performance has declined. He needs to leave and should not be fussy where he goes or he may as well join Bale on the golf course.

Mourinho-in-All-or-Nothing-Tottenham-Hotspur.jpg

Should have been sold the moment he opened his fcuking gob and slagged off the club.

An example of our club's incompetence and indecision.

Spot on - but go back and check out the disagrees for the people who dared say that three years ago - accused of racism, intolerance, anti mental health when what 90% of Rose out posters were saying was nothing of the sort, just a simply recognition that he was done - here's just a few no-name examples from 2017 of the huge support Danny got .... all these posts received multiple likes

I'd be gutted if Danny Rose left Spurs. If ENIC replaced Levy as CEO, or he moved on to pastures anew, it would barely register to be honest after the initial surprise.

I would love to sit here and convince myself that "we did just fine for half the season with Davies at left back" but for fuck sake this would be a massive blow if Danny Rose wants out.

If it is Rose then what fucking hope do we have? The only title challengers two seasons on the trot.

Danny Rose is one of the best in Europe - we should break the bank to pay him what he deserves.

Notice in the doc how he says 'if you don't want to pick me just tell me so I can stay home' rather than 'so I can go somewhere else and play'. He's a twat who doesn't actually care about playing. I actually do respect his honesty but fuck he's a little shit.

Also don't think it was a coincidence he had this conversation with Jose on a day where the cameras were all there when it's clear they won't there every day.

Back
Top Bottom