Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but how the fuck do you know what goes on in the dressing fucking idiot, and to relate him to cancer fuck me that's a bit extreme. I get you don't like him but fucking hell son, bit much don't you reckon?
He literally went over the manager's head to the fucking chairman and demanded to start games despite being shit. He says his team mates are no names that he had to google before the club buying them. He does interviews with the papers whenever he's unhappy or not playing... I mean come on :mourshock:

He literally went over the manager's head to the fucking chairman and demanded to start games despite being shit. He says his team mates are no names that he had to google before the club buying them. He does interviews with the papers whenever he's unhappy or not playing... I mean come on :mourshock:
Totally agree with you, I've been probably Danny's staunchest ally on here for a long time but even I must acknowledge he fucked himself, I actually feel sorry for him, although I dont think for one second he'll want my sympathy!! The cancer thing grated, that's all it was mate, not that you knew and I'm in no way having a pop at you personally just my father in law is terminal mate. If you know anything about me I'm a huge fan of the massive over-reaction👍👍

Totally agree with you, I've been probably Danny's staunchest ally on here for a long time but even I must acknowledge he fucked himself, I actually feel sorry for him, although I dont think for one second he'll want my sympathy!! The cancer thing grated, that's all it was mate, not that you knew and I'm in no way having a pop at you personally just my father in law is terminal mate. If you know anything about me I'm a huge fan of the massive over-reaction👍👍
All good mate, I don't think he's a bad guy or anything, but he's obviously got some issues with negativity and depression and seemingly hates life here, that's all I meant. :dierpochhug:

And very sad to hear about your FIL, thoughts & prayers. Nothing worse :(

Rose is a troublemaking piece of shit and I wish he'd just fuck off.

Poch was definitely not strong enough in getting rid of him. I suspect we will have to give him a free transfer to get rid of him. Nobody will pay a fee and nobody wants him around. We have till the 15/10 to palm him off on a championship team but doubt his ego will take that and he will retire.
His ego is the reason he won't retire, that and the money he still thinks he is worth.

Sell him to Braga, that would be a good move for all.

Has Rose even been training with the squad?

Does anyone know?

I can't imagine him making much of an effort in the sessions if he knows he's so far down the pecking order that he doesn't have a squad number.

Sorry but how the fuck do you know what goes on in the dressing fucking idiot, and to relate him to cancer fuck me that's a bit extreme. I get you don't like him but fucking hell son, bit much don't you reckon?
Reasonable analogy..... cancer disease is healthy cells within the body that corrupt

danny was a healthy cell with the body of THFC that corrupted

if you can cut it out early ..... we didn’t .... it spread

Edit : condolences re: your in-law

Take the economic blow and pay up his contract. He’ll probably have a last lapse and will shite all over us in a Sun special. So you know what, let him train alone till his contract runs up. He already sabotaged us once.

Poch was definitely not strong enough in getting rid of him. I suspect we will have to give him a free transfer to get rid of him. Nobody will pay a fee and nobody wants him around. We have till the 15/10 to palm him off on a championship team but doubt his ego will take that and he will retire.

I thought Bruce was keen for Newcastle?

Never has a player believed in his own hype as much - long past the time his ability actually matched any hype.

Take the economic blow and pay up his contract. He’ll probably have a last lapse and will shite all over us in a Sun special. So you know what, let him train alone till his contract runs up. He already sabotaged us once.

I'm sure he'll have a book out about how bad Levy, Poch, Jose are.

Two title ideas for you Danny: " The Premier League's Mud Slinger" or "When the baby actually went with the bathwater"

Never has a player believed in his own hype as much - long past the time his ability actually matched any hype.

I'm sure he'll have a book out about how bad Levy, Poch, Jose are.

Two title ideas for you Danny: " The Premier League's Mud Slinger" or "When the baby actually went with the bathwater"
I've got a better one. Remember the no good chippys comment. A chip on both shoulders. The Danny Rose story.

Back
Top Bottom