Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woy once again doing his level best to ensure I don't give a fuck about England again this summer, Rose not being selected is criminal in my eyes, monstrous performances in a solid defence. If WIlshire is drafted in after 3 games at end of season that's the end for me, Belgium shirt please
I've long given up having any interest in the national side. In fact, international football in general. The further any Spurs international player progresses, the less rest they get before next season. The higher chance of injuries, the greater likelihood of coming back knackered. If Kane goes, & plays (as he should if I was a patriot) he would have played solidly for two years, going into next season.

Add to that any pre season friendlies, then he's going to get leggy during the season itself. It's selfish but I want all our squad intact & fighting fit for the next campaign. Not run into the ground chasing Hodgsons lost cause of a team. The gibbering idiot can fuck off.

Very good against Germany. Wasn't his best this evening but it's a friendly at the end of the day and I'm very happy that he'll be coming back to Spurs without an injury.

Back
Top Bottom