Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me who isn't that fussed about what he did or didn't say?

Can't wait to see him back for us

I'm torn. He wasn't exactly flattering about Spurs and the fans, plus seeing as he'd been out injured almost the whole year you'd think he'd have been better off concentrating on getting fit than looking for a pay rise!

He's betrayed Poch, that's the biggest thing for me. A man that has helped turn him into one of the best left-backs in the world and a regular in the England team.

I doubt there's a way back for him and strongly suspect he'll be leaving in Jan.

Shame as I really rate Rose but if he thinks so little of us, his teammates and his manager than we should get rid.

It's just generally astonishing to me that a player who has spent the better part of a year injured and not playing football has felt so comfortable complaining about wages, squad depth, and trophies, and trying to engineer a move adding pressure to the manager and club.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not eager to kick him to the curb as quality left-backs are a rarity, but it's a long way back for him considering how well Davies has held down the position in his absence, and I think his head has gotten too big to fight for the position he thinks is his by right.

DL3cRrTX4AA0w23.jpg

The fat snake is back.

Touch of the Gotze’s.

Can’t see Utd offering us 50p let alone £50m for fat Danny Rose.

Touch of the Gotze’s.

Can’t see Utd offering us 50p let alone £50m for fat Danny Rose.
For someone who's so prolific on Social media... he'll only have to take a look at some of the "Fatty Arbuckle" versions of that pic doing the rounds to realise when he's well off... and maybe to shut the fuck up or lose a few pounds before shooting his mouth off the next time his money obsessed, morales-deficient agent suggests it's a good idea!

Is it just me who isn't that fussed about what he did or didn't say?

Can't wait to see him back for us
If Poch didn't handle it so well, it could have been so so much worse. The media dropped it afterwards. Some fans need to have another read through his quotes & realise that he did that all by himself & he fucking did that interview with the Sun.

The fat cunt can leave on the first day of January. We had more talented players like him who didn't pull off shit like this.

Hope Davies continues in this form - no need to give the place back to Rose any time soon. Even stats wise Davies did better than the snake.

Back
Top Bottom