Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, I'll play.

If someone was suffering a bout of depression and argued with their family due to a change in behaviour whilst drinking and ran off in their car, is the fact they were suffering a bout of depression an excuse for drink driving? Do you believe the police would drop said charges if the perpetrator said they were depressed?

What other bad behaviours are deemed acceptable whilst in the midst of depression? Murder? Assault? Abuse? Posting on TFC?

What if, driving away drunk stopped this theoretical person from assaulting, attacking or killing themselves or someone else? And, was just down a road nobody ever frequents or drives but the person in question?

The problem here, as I see it, is that everyone has banked up angst against Danny, and this unresolved annoyance/anger/hate seems to pile on top of the 'snippet', or gossip, that comes out. What if Danny was heated as he was told by the kit man he was omitted, for example? Or, told he was omitted because Jose didn't like his Deodorant? Who knows...

That for me is what I find strange about most peoples reactions, it is a release valve for the fact he's been shit and seems prickly...

Neither defending, nor attacking him, just find the emotions related to Rose a curious situation.

Sadly, this is a 'thing' sweeping through society, as we all know, and this IMO adds to this tension.

Think he needs loads of Magnesium, N3, B Vits, Zinc and a Liver flush or 10, but that's just my own weird take on things!

What if, driving away drunk stopped this theoretical person from assaulting, attacking or killing themselves or someone else? And, was just down a road nobody ever frequents or drives but the person in question?

The problem here, as I see it, is that everyone has banked up angst against Danny, and this unresolved annoyance/anger/hate seems to pile on top of the 'snippet', or gossip, that comes out. What if Danny was heated as he was told by the kit man he was omitted, for example? Or, told he was omitted because Jose didn't like his Deodorant? Who knows...

That for me is what I find strange about most peoples reactions, it is a release valve for the fact he's been shit and seems prickly...

Neither defending, nor attacking him, just find the emotions related to Rose a curious situation.

Sadly, this is a 'thing' sweeping through society, as we all know, and this IMO adds to this tension.

Think he needs loads of Magnesium, N3, B Vits, Zinc and a Liver flush or 10, but that's just my own weird take on things!
He was dropped because he was performing badly.

Other players were too. Danny seems to be the only one kicking off.

I think Danny is this site's Marmite but love or hate him I think its reached the stage playing wise his time may well be up in a Spurs shirt at least 😔😔

I think Danny is this site's Marmite but love or hate him I think its reached the stage playing wise his time may well be up in a Spurs shirt at least 😔😔

What I find very annoying, is that he was a Poch Golden boy, he was effusive in his praise of him making him a better player etc.

Poch's high intensity methodology is known to drain Magnesium (et al), which is double blind shown to elevate the propensity for mental health disorders (in times of stress the brain is shown to fall low in Magnesium, and the body, making relaxation very difficult, and to maintain perspective in times of challenge etc).

So it is very likely, to my mind, that the regime at the club set the physiological conditions to elevate Danny from prickly to suffering mental health disorder(s).

So, given the correlation of physiological factors, I think it would be wise (and kind) to suffer his outbursts, or at least frame them in the perspective in which they were nurtured and likely formed.

Danny always had the prickly disposition, likely due an insufficient nutritional profile through his life (lack of greens chiefly IMO, plus Omega 3), for me it is diminished responsibility, that he has never been given the knowledge to help himself calm in periods of stress, like most other may do autonomically.

Said as someone who feels cut from a similar cloth.

The whole phoning in sick is a bit weird, I guess footballers take the odd sicky never really thought about it but clearly it pissed Mourinho off ... that press conference was very dismissive. But will anybody want to pay for his services?

Danny Rose used to be my favourite Spurs player. No longer. He needs to piss off now.
Danny, you are not as good as the new kid Tanganga. Get used to it.

What I find very annoying, is that he was a Poch Golden boy, he was effusive in his praise of him making him a better player etc.

Poch's high intensity methodology is known to drain Magnesium (et al), which is double blind shown to elevate the propensity for mental health disorders (in times of stress the brain is shown to fall low in Magnesium, and the body, making relaxation very difficult, and to maintain perspective in times of challenge etc).

So it is very likely, to my mind, that the regime at the club set the physiological conditions to elevate Danny from prickly to suffering mental health disorder(s).

So, given the correlation of physiological factors, I think it would be wise (and kind) to suffer his outbursts, or at least frame them in the perspective in which they were nurtured and likely formed.

Danny always had the prickly disposition, likely due an insufficient nutritional profile through his life (lack of greens chiefly IMO, plus Omega 3), for me it is diminished responsibility, that he has never been given the knowledge to help himself calm in periods of stress, like most other may do autonomically.

I agree that nutrition is important for mental health. But that would be way to easy :D

Is that the scientific woke version for acting like a cunt ..he didnt eat his greens when he was a kid so he's playing up and going radio aged 30

Last edited:
Players ideally we should release off our wagebill pronto

Wanyama
Rose
Lamela

I'd even put Rose ahead of Wanyama since it appears he genuinely doesn't want to be here

Last edited:
What an absolute cunt.

He has a reported fight with Mourinho then today his mate at the Sun who did that interview with him a few years ago (Dave Kidd) writes a hatchet piece on Mourinho. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out what has happened here, although I’m sure some simpletons will fall for it.

I’ve no doubt now he’s one of the people who threw Poch under the bus too. I bet he’s one of the problems at the club and has been for a while.

Back
Top Bottom