Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely you mean for the 5 months!

Just glad the bloke is out of the club.
But he is not out of the club! Could be back in the summer running his contract down. Would have preferred a sale. I put up with him blabbing to the press whilst he was performing but he us not performing this year and was responsible for several goals being conceded this season.

Was one of the best left backs in the league (and even the world for that one season) for a period, but ultimately he hasn't been good enough for the last 12 months. I actually like how honest he is and think its refreshing, even if he says some daft and outlandish things. Makes sense for him to move and I imagine he will do well for Newcastle. Been a great servant for the club and I don't think his performances dipping have anything to do with his attitude, think he has just regressed in an average defence

Was my favourite player for a while, but another one who blotted his copy book big time. That interview did it for me, and although he did at least try when he got game time, he is not the player he was. So another one that I'll be glad to see the back off. Sad when it ends like this, but he has to take a large part of the blame. No one is bigger than the Club.

Was my favourite player for a while, but another one who blotted his copy book big time. That interview did it for me, and although he did at least try when he got game time, he is not the player he was. So another one that I'll be glad to see the back off. Sad when it ends like this, but he has to take a large part of the blame. No one is bigger than the Club.
Was literally about to post the very same sentiment ..... less eloquently of course 😉

I can’t remember ever feeling that angry about any interview previous by a spurs player .... it was the full course of betrayal with all the trimmings

Went from hero to zero quicker than you can say ‘the sun’

Crazy how Mourinho had managed to fuck this guy off in 2 months yet Poch continued to pander to him for 2 years.

Id wish you good luck Danny, but I'm sure you'll moan about us in The Sun agaaaaain.

Crazy how Mourinho had managed to fuck this guy off in 2 months yet Poch continued to pander to him for 2 years.

Id wish you good luck Danny, but I'm sure you'll moan about us in The Sun agaaaaain.
The beginning of Pochs bad calls

should’ve been straight out the door .... unbelievable how he wasn’t

and he was hardly repentant was he

Based on that decision alone, you can see which manager has the experience of creating a winning mentality can't you?
Well at the time it could have just been a bad shout .... as I actually thought Poch could be the necessary bastard when required

but turns out it did set an unfortunate precedent and yeah he needed to be far more ruthless

But he is not out of the club! Could be back in the summer running his contract down. Would have preferred a sale. I put up with him blabbing to the press whilst he was performing but he us not performing this year and was responsible for several goals being conceded this season.
Dont forget Trump getting elected. Labour crashing at the election and Corona virus. All his fault, the Judas bastard

Well, the board had had enough of him and Mourinho didn’t rate him so that combined was enough to push him out the door. I don’t blame Poch, he had no choice but to keep him at the start of the season, we had no other fit left back.

Purely related to time left on his contract imo - player has to leave now or end of next season he's on the scrap heap

Back
Top Bottom