Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Poch first came to spurs they all came out to Chicago, got to meet Poch, Kaboul, Daws obviously was a gent

Then there was Danny Rose, a miserable northern cunt who didn’t even look our way, if you are going to be a cunt like José wants, be Roy Keane, not like Danny

I was in J block when he scored that wonder goal, I also remember when him and Walker were our best players for a 6 month stretch 5/6 years ago, he just never had the character or maturity to build on it, it’s a shame, he has done himself no favours

Best of luck, I have a feeling he will struggle now

It's the right thing to do (not include him in the team) but this is absolutely classless from Jose and the Club. Even if you are dealing with a consistent problem you don't drop to their level. He should have been *told directly, face to face*.

*caveatte, the way these things get reported sometimes are wide of the mark and will retract if it turns out he was told directly*

If you are told you're never playing for Spurs again - why would you even expect a squad number? You can't blame Jose for Danny being a thick twat, that's all on him.

Shame he's just wilted away like this. I loved him when he was at his best. He played some great football for us. I'm trying to imagine he's retired and think only of the good times.

Fcuking waster.

Pochettino's slayer in my mind. No doubt.

Poch was definitely not strong enough in getting rid of him. I suspect we will have to give him a free transfer to get rid of him. Nobody will pay a fee and nobody wants him around. We have till the 15/10 to palm him off on a championship team but doubt his ego will take that and he will retire.

Back
Top Bottom