Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take the economic blow and pay up his contract. He’ll probably have a last lapse and will shite all over us in a Sun special. So you know what, let him train alone till his contract runs up. He already sabotaged us once.

Can't see Levy doing that, if he has to pay out 5m he will make Rose work every last day of his contract, probably find ways of fining him every time he even farts in the wrong place. Rose has chopped, smashed and burnt any goodwill bridges he had a long time ago.

It's just his personality isnt it. Don't think he is that bad, it's just that he had these episodes inside him that are making everybody looks bad, especially him.
He is one of the players with a mental issue, and for that, i do feel sorry. These 'any news from Milan' bit must do some damage on him.
I hope somebody give him a chance. Bilic maybe?

Take the economic blow and pay up his contract. He’ll probably have a last lapse and will shite all over us in a Sun special. So you know what, let him train alone till his contract runs up. He already sabotaged us once.
I’d pay off his contract up front with the contractual condition that if he bad-mouths us to the press he has to pay the money back. That way we are guaranteed to get rid for free.

it’s sad because at one point he was an outstanding LB for us but never the same after his knee injury and he just couldn't help running his mouth off and quite unreasonably i feel. I think he takes things too personally and isn't realistic about things. Shame as it spoilt his legacy at the club. Just don’t want ppl like that at the club because no good cones if it.

It's just his personality isnt it. Don't think he is that bad, it's just that he had these episodes inside him that are making everybody looks bad, especially him.
He is one of the players with a mental issue, and for that, i do feel sorry. These 'any news from Milan' bit must do some damage on him.
I hope somebody give him a chance. Bilic maybe?
Not making light of his mental health issues but it doesn't give you a get out of jail free card to be a twat. In the the last few years he has slagged off the fans, our transfer policy, the board, incoming players and players already here. Some were justified but others not. He seems to have set himself up and delight in being a total gobshite. Well actions have consequences and scatching around for a club late knockings is only down to him i'm afraid. I hope he is over his issues and i hope he gets a move to a decent club but he's burnt all his bridges here.

Back
Top Bottom