Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a rough start to the season, but played through it. Walker has been great this season as well, future is looking really bright

Can only agree with you as Walker is looking immense and really wants it!

I wasn't happy with our fullbacks a few weeks ago but they look good now in a well balanced team who all run and fight for each other.

Great to watch and can't wait for the Chavs although I will be in Cyprus for several weeks but no way will I miss that!

Loves it.

12417954_10153406283488505_5037968481347179895_n.jpg

Not sure what he did wrong to not have started last night...? Think he compliments Walker quite well, a nice balance.
I think it was more the fact that Davies had performed better than him in the league, especially since we lost to Newcastle.

Brilliant today, commitment in the tackle, great defensively, lovely bit of skill on show at times. Final ball will ALWAYS let him down so he should just try and put the ball in an area as opposed to try and find a man.

Rose was fucking immense yesterday. In a match where we had quite a few standout performances, I thought he was our best. Shame Zabaleta got a piece of that volley he hit int he first half because that was headed to the top corner.

Back
Top Bottom