Darren Bent

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still remember very clearly that missed header vs Pompey on JD’s return. Atmosphere was immense. Lots of anti c***tball chants. All set up for an incredible finish, WHL ready to explode, and the twat fluffs his lines.

Still remember very clearly that missed header vs Pompey on JD’s return. Atmosphere was immense. Lots of anti c***tball chants. All set up for an incredible finish, WHL ready to explode, and the twat fluffs his lines.
Was that the one when 'Arry said that Sandra could have scored?

He's a cunt, heard him a few times rambling on about Woolwich. Most players don't support the club they play for granted but he brings the Cunts up in every conversation. Also he's a boring prick too. Here's hoping he hates every minute of Sunday's game.

4d3qtf84afc91.jpg

Ooh somebody is salty.

Caught a couple of minutes around 6.30pm yesterday.

Bent: Spurs can't win the title
Goldstein: I'm not saying they will win it, but they definitely can win it. They'll compete.
Bent: Anyone can win it
Goldstein: Can United win it?
Bent: No

I thought I'd switched onto a comedy channel by mistake

Back
Top Bottom