David Luiz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
Just listening to another podcast (fuck you lot, we never agreed to be monogamous) and heard a great description of how Luiz plays....

"David Luiz, he looks like he is being controlled by a ten year old on a Playstation."

Perfect.

yeah most def, but then anybody would be better alongside Ledley

it's like an unwritten law of football "everybodies better playing next to Ledley"

I like G-Nev

Granted he's a boring bastard but he talks sense and his analysis is far superior to someone like Andy Gray

Dru said:
Anurag Jo said:
Thelonious Filth said:
Luiz would be better alongside Ledley.

Dead wood would be better alongside Ledley.Think about that. :ledley:

Bassong?
Corluka?

If played every week Bassong is a very good defender. Remember he's still young. I'm not saying he's world class but he played a massive part in us getting CL football but was then dropped and rarely to be seen again except with "the kids" and now his confidence is shot. Any prem team below 6/7 would benefit hugely from signing him. Much like Kaboul in fact who always looked shaky when he only plays the odd game here and there.

Back
Top Bottom