David Squires

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only person who doesn't find him remotely amusing?

Hmm, I think he has his moments but he does go for easy targets. He does have his fans though.

As an aside I used to post on the Guardian until I was banned. One particular cartoon at the beginning of the 16/17 season I took umbrage with one dig he had at us and it was mentioned all the time.

He hardly ever knocks Liverpool and used to work for the Spammers many moons ago. He's definitely anti-Spurs in my eyes.

My missus got me a signed print of his strip about us finishing above Woolwich in the league. Ahh, after having to have a break from it after childhood I have reached the age where all presents I receive are football-related again.

Back
Top Bottom