Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really believe I am saying this but it seems that Dier is much better at defending than Sanchez....every time he is one-on-one with Antonia, I've got so nervous because of potential penalty or being turned inside out. Physically he is ok but need to be more clever in defending.

that is it schitts creek GIF by CBC
liability at the back. No way do we lose that with a composed cb

Let's get Rodon in the starting XI. Can't really continue like this anymore. It's not just the own goal, he looked shakey all match long. Gave the ball away on so many occasions. One great pass to Son aside, his contribution to our ball possession was negligible.

You can tell pretty quickly with a central defender whether he has it or not. I remember seeing him play for the first time for Ajax against Manchester United in the Europa League final just before we signed him. Expecting great thing from our £42 million record signing only straight away to be hit with the feeling that we’d got ourselves a complete dud. Very little I’ve seen over the last three years to disprove my first assessment of him.

He's shite, but less shite than Dier and the other options apart from Toby. Not a question of being a bad player, but less bad than the others we have. Our only hope is Rodon.

Today after that obvious mistake he was caught out of positions on so many time, tottaly lacking awareness of the game.

Also, another shite Pochettino signing. The guy wanted a team to play from the back and gets a player like Davinson that's a worst passer than Moura. I just hope Poch goes to United and get a lot of found to end the service that Moyes started, bringing players of this quality.

Back
Top Bottom