Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

maybe if Ledley can coach (and we don't know if he can coach) he could get Davidson to be a better CH, but will he listen, can he learn now ?
when we coached kids we would be on the pitch with them in practice games talking them though the game, telling them things to watch/think about, would Davidson accept having Ledley near him in practice games ?

Last edited:
Well the defence has certainly got better in the last few weeks. Whether that has anything to do with Ledley we do not know but that is his job and we have seen an improvement.

Will be so glad to see him go. One good season... £42m meanwhile, there was De Ligt right next to him.

There's a reason Ajax refused to part with him or De Jong but released Sanchez.

Oh well, Hopefully Rodon can step up, and we can recoup at least 25 to 30m for him. Shame Everton seem to have wisened up on the transfer market.

Will be so glad to see him go. One good season... £42m meanwhile, there was De Ligt right next to him.

There's a reason Ajax refused to part with him or De Jong but released Sanchez.

Oh well, Hopefully Rodon can step up, and we can recoup at least 25 to 30m for him. Shame Everton seem to have wisened up on the transfer market.

Well have they ? :D

I have noticed somewhere (disclaimer - no idea how trustworthy, might be 100% crap sources) that they would be interested in Alli, Winks AND Sanchez :D :D

Could sell them for friendly price of 130 m as a bundle... :thumbup:

He’s been awful for a while now and it doesn’t look like it can be coached out of him. I’d take 20 million in January in a heart beat. We need something different.

He's done.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen at centre half. Positioning is absolutely horrendous. He plays like a centre forward who has been told to play centre back for the first time.

Sell in January. Upgrade immediately or why even fucking bother. If Levy refuses to invest in that one glaringly obvious weak point in our team if we're in and around top spot in January then I'm mailing my faeces to his office (anyone got his address?). This is like having a £200m luxury yacht with a great big hole in it.

He's done.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen at centre half. Positioning is absolutely horrendous. He plays like a centre forward who has been told to play centre back for the first time.

Sell in January. Upgrade immediately or why even fucking bother. If Levy refuses to invest in that one glaringly obvious weak point in our team if we're in and around top spot in January then I'm mailing my faeces to his office (anyone got his address?). This is like having a £200m luxury yacht with a great big hole in it.
Daniel Levy
ENIC
782 High Rd
Tottenham
London N17 0BX

Back
Top Bottom