Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yup, but he did give into his demands towards the end there with Sessegnon, Ndombele, and Lo Celso.

I'd argue none have been good enough for us, and only Ndombele looks like he'll get there in the end. 30m for Sessegnon ffs.

Think the anti-semites to the east god Benrahma for less.
Lo Celso is a very good player also and I think he will become a great player for us, but I'm disappointed with him today, played like he wasn't givin a single fuck about the game.

If I was the opposition manager, I would actively target Sanchez all game.

He’s a calamity capable of a brain fart at any given time and woefully short of the ability to do the basics in his position.

Dont want to hear anymore nonsense about potential, he’s raw blah blah blah. He’s had enough chance to prove himself
He was only 22

then he was only 23

now he’s only 24

don’t you know defenders are shit until they’re 28

give him time he played well once

Last edited:
His regression I can scarcely believe. We might actually have to cash in.
Indeed. He's a poor defender end of. Unaware, weak, no composure, terrible decision-maker, woeful passer. £40m blown I'm afraid. Honestly, not one aspect of his game has improved since his first season.

Some real shocking stuff tonight. Such basic errors. Wish someone would piece together clips of them - a horror show

Last edited:
Could he not of jumped and headed the ball on the shot for their first goal. He just stood still.

He’s really going backwards fast.

I think for the first goal, he stood still with his arms behind his back. All he had to do was close down the LASK player slightly. Fucking useless.

I was not able to see the game. Was he really that bad or are we just pissed at the result? Anyone with good defensive knowledge on the game.
He really was that bad. The 2nd goal summed it up:
We were defending on our 18 yard line, the ball broke into midfield to one of their players who had no pressure on him.
The defence start to move up, relatively slowly (the right thing to do).
Sanchez was with his man, then he sprinted forward in a stupid, hare brained attempt to intercept the pass. Leaving the attacker all on his own, with all the time in the world to shoot.
All he had to do was stay with his man and there's no problem.
You wouldn't see it in an U15 Sunday morning game.

Hart was atrocious attempting to save it as well.

The one player I'm absolutely through with watching. Will not become a top CB and not a reliable rotation option. Get rid and replace in January please.

Back
Top Bottom