Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With a suggested 68m incoming they'll not struggle to find someone else.... I'd actually look at it as the Chavs doing US a favour.... Not many clubs that might want him would likely be able to afford our asking price otherwise.
I’d also argue that if it helps us I don’t mind it helping Chelsea. In an ideal world you wouldn’t want our rivals being helped at all, but if we get our transfer business done well then that’s all that matters.

I’d also argue that if it helps us I don’t mind it helping Chelsea. In an ideal world you wouldn’t want our rivals being helped at all, but if we get our transfer business done well then that’s all that matters.

Do what's best for US.... All else is secondary.

Joking about packets of crisps aside-how much do we think we can get for him?
If White is £50m then surely Sanchez must be around £15-25m?

Given we allegedly attempted a swap deal involving Kounde and Davinson Sanchez, I would imagine a valuation of Davinson has already been loosely agreed beween Paratici & Monchi.

So, if Kounde does go to chavski, then theoretically this could be done pretty quickly, as Davinson & his agent seem open to the move.

Personally, once a deal is there to be made, I'd seal it pretty quickly. But I fear if Sevilla get a big transfer fee for Kounde, Levy may decide to intervene & renegotiate in his traditional & tiresome fashion.

:levystare:

Sanchez clearly has strengths that can be utilized but he needs to be in the right situation. A fresh start may do him well.

If he didn’t have the 40 mil price tag hanging over his head, he wouldn’t get nearly as much hate.

Unpopular opinion - I’d keep Sanchez. I like his pace/physicality to help deal with threats from quick forwards plus he’s still youngish. I expect to get laughed at for this.

He is 25 with 100 games played for the club not really that youngish anymore.

And the problem is he hasn't really shown that his issues are fixable. He struggles to read the game which I am not sure is ever going to improve. He is terrible with the ball at his feet, especially under pressure, there has been more than enough to fix it if he could.

Personally, once a deal is there to be made, I'd seal it pretty quickly. But I fear if Sevilla get a big transfer fee for Kounde, Levy may decide to intervene & renegotiate in his traditional & tiresome fashion.

I think you could be right. For sure Levy has won more battles than he has lost but sometimes he goes to war over lost causes.

Given we allegedly attempted a swap deal involving Kounde and Davinson Sanchez, I would imagine a valuation of Davinson has already been loosely agreed beween Paratici & Monchi.

So, if Kounde does go to chavski, then theoretically this could be done pretty quickly, as Davinson & his agent seem open to the move.

:levystare:

Yeh, lock it down and GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom