Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His usual again today. A bit of good and a bit of bad. He won a few against Mo then Tichie Salah bashed him in a challenge.
I can't see him being here next season.

I can admit once more - I have said bad things about his decision making and performances in the past...

But in last 1,5 months he has been class (if not two) above our other defenders. Good performance, composed, commanding. Well done Davinson!

His usual again today. A bit of good and a bit of bad. He won a few against Mo then Tichie Salah bashed him in a challenge.
I can't see him being here next season.
You think Jan and Toby are still our best defenders despite them being pathetic together

You think Jan and Toby are still our best defenders despite them being pathetic together.
JM decided that Jan was too slow to be selected against the fast Liverpool attackers today.
Not sure that Rose was a better option than Verts today.
Let's see who JM selects in the next couple of games.

He had a good game but there was still one occasion where I think it was Salah who nudged him and he went over. For a big man it just seems too easy to knock him out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom