Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Video of Argentina's first goal.
Great pass by Gio, I took screenshots of the pass and posted on the Gio thread.

But what is Davinson doing after Messi gets the ball? He doesn't help Mina close down Messi, nor does he pressure Lautaro. Just stands off and lets Lautaro shoot...

That’s what he does regularly for us

Very mobile but switches off and ball watches similar to Dier

I'm not saying he is good enough for the squad, but if it were a choice between either Sanchez or one of Dier, Winks, and Sissoko, I pick one of the later.

And Toby in utter no-mans land giving Perez the freedom to do what he wants.
Toby is perfectly positioned. BTW Sanchez did no wrong there, either.
While we're discussing other players in the Sanchez thread, how much time did the winger have with Arier not interested in stopping the cross?

Last edited:
And Toby in utter no-mans land giving Perez the freedom to do what he wants.

But that doesn't fit the narrative does it?

In fact, check how often Toby jumps below the ball.

He‘s in the defensive line and tries to block the shot. Not sure what else he could have done there. Besides this is the Sanchez thread and he misjudged a header he had no chance of getting.

What do we think his PX value is in a swap with Romero and his value in a straight sale.?
My guess £15-20m.
His £65k pw wages might be a sticking point.

The agent of Tottenham defender Davinson Sanchez has revealed that talks have already taken place with Sevilla this summer about a potential move.

Speaking with Caracol Radio, he said: "They are just rumours. I have spoken to the people of Sevilla, but at the moment, they have a full squad.

"If a transfer happens on their part, those rumours could be true, but concretely there is nothing, only talks.

Annoyingly would pave the way for chavs to get kounde

With a suggested 68m incoming they'll not struggle to find someone else.... I'd actually look at it as the Chavs doing US a favour.... Not many clubs that might want him would likely be able to afford our asking price otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom