Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why did he play on the left ?
he can't play the Left side, every time he was put there when he plyed with Toby (Jan was missing) he would swop to the right (Every Time that tells Him & us something)
Why didn't he say to Conte I can't play that side ?

why did he play on the left ?
he can't play the Left side, every time he was put there when he plyed with Toby (Jan was missing) he would swop to the right (Every Time that tells Him & us something)
Why didn't he say to Conte I can't play that side ?
On the manager.
As shit as Sanchez is, it’s down to Conte to do his homework

On the manager.
As shit as Sanchez is, it’s down to Conte to do his homework
He’s fucking shit on the right too so let’s not make out down to him playing out of position. He can’t defend, he can hardly stand up at times.

A player so limited and so shit that he lost his side the UEFA cup due to being targeted by the opposition. I don’t want to see this oaf on the bench, let alone on the pitch.

He’s fucking shit on the right too so let’s not make out down to him playing out of position. He can’t defend, he can hardly stand up at times.

A player so limited and so shit that he lost his side the UEFA cup due to being targeted by the opposition. I don’t want to see this oaf on the bench, let alone on the pitch.
Players aren’t obliged to tell the manager what they are least shit at

Unless we have an absolutely appalling injury crisis at centre half, this guy should be nowhere near the team ever again.

I’ve said it before, I really cannot ever remember a centre half that has player for Spurs before that was so utterly deficient in every aspect of their game.

Get his agent to put the feelers out to every single club in Europe and beyond, pick up whatever we can for him and get him out.

I think Conte sees Davies as his first choice in the left of the three and is experimenting to see who else is an option there in the absence of another left foot. He maybe sees Romero and Tanganga as two on the right hand side as they have both filled in at right back, a young version of Jan would ideal for the way he wants them to play.

They should be torturing Villarreal for Pau Torres and seeing if Conte could tempt him. We have done business with Villarreal and apparently have already at least enquired about him.

I noticed a young Portuguese guy with a good left peg that we could maybe take a look at that would suit that role, Goncalo Inacio...would be sure big clubs are sniffing and he has a release clause of €45m. Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb aren't you a Sporting fan? What is his positioning, temperament and professionalism etc. like?

Dav switches off too much and his passing is brutal, more athletic than technical and has never kicked on, has barely improved since the day he signed. We need more footballers.

I think Conte sees Davies as his first choice in the left of the three and is experimenting to see who else is an option there in the absence of another left foot. He maybe sees Romero and Tanganga as two on the right hand side as they have both filled in at right back, a young version of Jan would ideal for the way he wants them to play.

They should be torturing Villarreal for Pau Torres and seeing if Conte could tempt him. We have done business with Villarreal and apparently have already at least enquired about him.

I noticed a young Portuguese guy with a good left peg that we could maybe take a look at that would suit that role, Goncalo Inacio...would be sure big clubs are sniffing and he has a release clause of €45m. Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb aren't you a Sporting fan? What is his positioning, temperament and professionalism etc. like?

Dav switches off too much and his passing is brutal, more athletic than technical and has never kicked on, has barely improved since the day he signed. We need more footballers.
Christ! I’m not a sporting fan! Christ!!!

But Inácio is pretty good. He’s a very nice player and very low profile outside the field. Good defender, good on the ball, not slow and plays already in a back 3.

He lost his side the Uefa cup due to being targeted by the opposition.

Hey Jose, it was bullshit in the doco and its bullshit now. The fact a £350million+ team scraped by a team of youth players wasn't due to Mourinho's tactical nous.

Way out of position. Burnley free-kick, Lloris, Dier and Davies are there but Sanchez nowhere to be seen ffs!

1144192_bc42bc84.jpg

He lost his side the Uefa cup due to being targeted by the opposition.

Hey Jose, it was bullshit in the doco and its bullshit now. The fact a £350million+ team scraped by a team of youth players wasn't due to Mourinho's tactical nous.

Yes the BS narrative from Jose that they targeted him to win doesn't match up with what actually happened in the game at all.

It is even more bizarre that Jose made that up to target his own player and says everything you need to know about the kind of manager Jose is.

We need to get this guy out, even if he performs in every game from now until January. I've seen too many false dawns from him and Dier to know that they will inevitably revert to shit.
Must be a nightmare for Hugo playing behind shite like Sanchez Dier Doherty Wanks Davies etc

Yes the BS narrative from Jose that they targeted him to win doesn't match up with what actually happened in the game at all.

It is even more bizarre that Jose made that up to target his own player and says everything you need to know about the kind of manager Jose is.
If the ball bag had said "I told my players to shoot in your direction in the hope of a deflection" it would be bullshit, but at least more accurate.

That documentary was simply a play to Jose's huge fucking ego

Back
Top Bottom