DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino sculpted £46m worth of fullbacks at Southampton and the best one is still at the club. I'm excited to see what he can do with a player of Yedlin's natural ability.

who scores that last goal? pass from yedlin in midfield, cuts left? is that rose?
Maybe Townsend? Hard to tell.

I think that at the 2:19 mark he steals and then blocks a pass from Walker, and then sounds like he scored. Had to rile him a little inside.

Maybe Townsend? Hard to tell.

I think that at the 2:19 mark he steals and then blocks a pass from Walker, and then sounds like he scored. Had to rile him a little inside.

*faked walker out and then blocked him twice later in the clip. Someone wants to earn Pooch's love.

(btw, yes, I am spraying patriotic seed all over the place seeing that training video)

Apologies if this is a duplicate. His performance against Belgium. Some of his crosses would've been useful if there was a Harry Kane around

We've got a wealth of options at full back now! I genuinely can't decide who I prefer more between Davies and Rose, hopefully this dilemma materialises with Yedlin and Walker... early days I know

Back
Top Bottom