DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now BFS is up there I think they'll stay up, for as long as the meat pies last anyway!

:angryscouser:

Signing pre-dated Pochettino, definitely someone taking a flier on a "potential" type with massive commercial upsides if they took off.

Not going to make it, and that's nothing to shed tears about.
No we signed him under Poch. He was on Seattle when Spurs came up this way with Poch for a friendly the summer before last.

l9FRiGo.jpg

nope

It does suck, but he was taken off because Fat Sam switched to a 4-4-2. Got rid of the 5 at the back.
Couldn't just put Yedlin at right midfield and played:

Pantillimon
Jones - O'Shea - Coates - van Aanholt
Yedlin - Toivenon - M'Vila - Watmore
Borini - Fletcher
?
Just seems to me, he isn't highly rated by Sam. I mean I know he's played quite a bit but maybe that's part of the loan deal that he gets a certain amount of game time? He never seemed like a Sam type of player in the first place. Here is hoping he continues to work hard though and look to improve.

Couldn't just put Yedlin at right midfield and played:

Pantillimon
Jones - O'Shea - Coates - van Aanholt
Yedlin - Toivenon - M'Vila - Watmore
Borini - Fletcher
?
Just seems to me, he isn't highly rated by Sam. I mean I know he's played quite a bit but maybe that's part of the loan deal that he gets a certain amount of game time? He never seemed like a Sam type of player in the first place. Here is hoping he continues to work hard though and look to improve.

I highly, highly doubt any PL club would do a loan deal with appearences conditioned. There's just to much at stake.

Back
Top Bottom