Dear Mr. Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay, no slagging off posts or other members in here please. It is simply a mail room for Poch to pick up his daily incoming post.
Imagine you are writing him a letter and he will give it his full attention and consideration regarding anything to do with the club and it's players.
You never know...he may just be around 😎

Please keep postings polite and formal, beginning with Dear Mr. Pochettino :thumbup: ....after that put whatever you like. I shall look forward to some humorous ones.

Its

Dear Mr Pochettino

You don’t seem to be having much luck lately although the last game was encouraging

In order for your possible change of luck to continue could I suggest that you stay off our Betting thread as you might be tempted to follow a delightful chap called Borodin55 which could cost you
Apparently he lost his house recently!

You have been warned😳

Dear Mr Pochettino

You don’t seem to be having much luck lately although the last game was encouraging

In order for your possible change of luck to continue could I suggest that you stay off our Betting thread as you might be tempted to follow a delightful chap called Borodin55 which could cost you
Apparently he lost his house recently!

You have been warned😳
⛺ Welcome to my new home.....

Hi Maurico ( we're mates) please don't listen to all the nasty men and their foul language. I know you've been through a bit of a rough patch, but take it from me we all do from time to time. I think you're doing a great job but sometimes the other boys don't listen to you it's not your fault they don't want to play with you anymore. Hope things turn around for you and everything works out. Would like to see you around for a long time and if anyone here says anything nasty about you tell me and I'll sort them out properly ( in 3 weeks when my embargo is lifted.
All the best
PS if you could find a way to turn those nasty skip dwellers over that would be super.
Ciao for now.

Back
Top Bottom