Dear Mr. Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear Mr Pochettino,

I just wanted to write to let you know how much I enjoy watching your magical, majesterial, and brave management decisions that lead Spurs to glory.

Like that time you played Sonny at LWB in the FA cup semi final vs the scum. Or just the other day, when you played Davinson at RB, but the best has to be starting a half fit young 'arry (fresh off injury) over Lucas in the Champions League final last year.

You called for the club to be brave, and you sir are absolutely leading by example.

Sincerely,
No One Ever

What a sarcy cunt!

Dear Mr. Pochettino

I’m still not quite over the fact that Lucas didn’t start in last seasons champions league final; in fact I’m finding it hard to forgive you this blatant error of judgment - assuming it was your judgement and not someone else’s. Did you really believe he would be more effective coming on as substitute and did your conscience not bother you, given his heroics in Amsterdam? Or did someone in higher office call the shots? I need to know so I can let it go!

Dear Mr.Pochettino

What is it that Harry Kane is using to blackmail you with so that he never gets dropped or substituted ...is it pictures or a video ?. There are people who can help if you are willing to bare your soul to them and it will remain confidential.
Ring the Samaritans...today !

Dear Mr.Pochettino
A well timed substitution can turn a game inside out and can be done at any time you choose during a match.
You also don't have to talk to journalists except when required by the FA.
Just thought I'd remind you. Good luck for today from everyone at TFC.
:coys:

Last edited:
Dear Mr.Pochettino
A well timed substitution can turn a game inside out and can be done at any time you choose during a match.
You also don't have to talk to journalists except when required by the FA.
Just thought I'd remind you. Good luck for today from everyone at TFC.
:coys:

Dear Mr P

You’d think you’d know this already, since you have executed this strategy and a handful of occasions, like Lucas at City.

Unless that was more luck than judgement?

Dear Mr Pochettino

How many times do you think you will need to come out after a match and say "we will learn from this" before you and the team actually do learn from it.

Do you think that if some players and yourself haven't "learnt from it" in 5 years that they never will?

Regards
Block 504

Dear Poch
the new rule is not that you have to have defenders in the box for goal kicks, and you can have 2 players take the kick off like it used to be, thus setting up different kick off moves

Dear Mr Pochettino,
Any chance of using you considerable influence to get Beigals back on the list of match day culinary
delights please?
Also, get rid of that over priced neck oil piss and bring in some decent Courage Best(£2.80 in the Coach and £2.20 in the Elbow room)or any one of several Redemption ales(also brewed locally)

Oh and win lots and lots of games

Your faithful servant

Tottenham Sean

PS Can we have a cup or two as well?

Last edited:
Dear Mr Pochettino
Could you please not bring that nice Wanyamy fellow onto the pitch anymore as it turns my husband into a ranting oaf and it is not good for his health or our relationship.
May i say you are a very lovely and handsome chap and know much more than my husband who it has to be said has been rather a disappointment to myself and family.
Kind regards.
Mrs ChiversRegal. x

Dear Mr. Pochettino
After today words fail me. Forget VAR and don't use it as an excuse. Your substitutions were beyond all comprehension. Taking Lamela off and your decision to put Moura on after 85 minutes was bordering on sheer lunacy. You have me totally baffled with your game plan and ideas of motivation.
Please leave.....

Back
Top Bottom