Declan Rice

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good player or not? There's a bit of Jordan Henderson about him in that a lot of people either really rate him or think he's absolutely rubbish. Taking away my dislike of anything West Ham for a moment, I have to say I think he's a terrific player and character myself. His love affair with Mason Mount is pretty cringe, and I'm all for a bit of bromance, but at least he's got rid of his ridiculous barnet this season.

Good off the ball, he wins possession, covers well but not that great on it. Players like that are needed and he has been vital for West Ham but he is not in the Parker or Carrick category of holding player.

He is actually a player who Jose would like and I can see why Moyes likes him. Give it a year or two and Skipp will be the same level if not better. We will have Skipp and PEH so we won’t need to look to much at that position.

Good off the ball, he wins possession, covers well but not that great on it. Players like that are needed and he has been vital for West Ham but he is not in the Parker or Carrick category of holding player.

He is actually a player who Jose would like and I can see why Moyes likes him.

I think he's certainly been better on the ball this season than he was. He strikes me as someone who could be a box to box player and is perhaps held back a bit by playing in an anchor role. I couldn't see what the fuss was about when we made such a big effort to get him playing for England over Ireland after his first handful of appearances. But now I can definitely see a player in there.

Back
Top Bottom