Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus Christ, just signed and he's out for 9 months already with a pregnancy.

Sjlss6z.png

Bloody 'ell. some of the negative comments. On your first day at work at new place, regardless of experience in the field, i can guarantee none of these pessimist pulled up trees.

21 y/o, with potential, played very well, as did Bentancur. I think we should be at most optimistic, and at least happy with the showing.

Its just bloomin' great to see two new players in the team.

Its football. be entertained for once, not fucking cynics.

On to the next round. COYS!

What’s most impressive about him is that he has very quickly established a good linkup with all the players around him. His interchanges with Kane, Doherty and Son are excellent. This is the sign of an intelligent, quality player.

As Conte said, it feels like he’s been here a lot longer than 6 weeks.

No hairline, no talent, no impact

Fuck off, Ork
That really is unnecessary. We may have better players, he may need to be moved on, but show the guy some respect. He gives 100% every time he steps on the pitch, which is more than quite a few of our players, either starters or bench options, do.

Fucking state of some in our fanbase. I swear there isn't another set of fans anywhere that goes out of its way to hate on their own players.

Apart from Real Madrid that is.

What an indictment.

Pretty certain that if he misplaces a pass Arcspace will start calling him Kuntusevski in no time :contebored:

bUt He dOesNt rUn FasT!!!!

Turns out there's more to a player than raw speed, he's so smart and technical. Hold up play is good. He already has a great understanding with Kane and Son.

Joint 6th for most assists in the league with 8. He’s only played 14 games, if he kept that ratio up over the whole season he would be ahead of everyone. People claiming we shouldn’t sign him don’t understand football. He isn’t even expensive!

Back
Top Bottom