Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks to have had some performance for Sweden last night. So much credit to himself and Conte's staff for getting him to this level after stagnating at Juve. Biggest surprise to me since he's joined us is his physical strength.. there's players bouncing off him in the comp above. Really does look like we've signed a gem.

Dejan and Jens Cajuste have been the two stand out performers during a dissapointing set of Nations League games for Sweden. Both have benefited from the recent shift to a 4-3-3 and despite three straight losses have shown a lot of promise.

But Dejan has been right to call out the squad and demanding more aggression and more grit. We've been far too lethargic in these games for long stretches.

Cajuste is a player we should keep an eye on. A less polished version of Pogba/Ndombele. But a much harder worker. Could become a proper good midfielder.

EDIT: Gonna have to correct myself and add Robin Olsén as a player that had a good set of games despite three losses. If not for him we would have conceded way more goals.

Last edited:
I'm not getting excited yet, as I'm scared of jinxing it!
Who am I trying to kid? Still can't believe he's only 21/22, such a mature player.
If this does work out well for us, maybe it means that our scouting team are starting to make the right decisions - fingers crossed:)

Just gonna point out, this kid was cheaper than Richarlison. Works at least as hard. Seems to be a better team player.

So when I hear some one bleat "who else would you sign if not Richarlison" I would say I'm not a scout, but there are players out there that fit the role. Don't waste 50 mil.

Just gonna point out, this kid was cheaper than Richarlison. Works at least as hard. Seems to be a better team player.

So when I hear some one bleat "who else would you sign if not Richarlison" I would say I'm not a scout, but there are players out there that fit the role. Don't waste 50 mil.
I mean, they play different positions though?

The prices for center forwards are almost always going to be higher. That's just the way the market works.

I'm not getting excited yet, as I'm scared of jinxing it!
Who am I trying to kid? Still can't believe he's only 21/22, such a mature player.
If this does work out well for us, maybe it means that our scouting team are starting to make the right decisions - fingers crossed:)
This blokes a proper footballer. Made for Spurs Not a roid headed sprinter a Spurs footballer VDV Ossie Ricky Waddle Ginola...FOOTBALLER! So chuffed to have him.

Not really.

Center forwards, which Richarlison can play, are much more expensive than wingers. Richarlison can backup Kane, Kulu, who I love, just can't.

Center forwards have much higher fees.
Real signed 2 wingers and broke the world record both times.

real madrid ronaldo GIF by PlayStation

Back
Top Bottom