Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It almost feels ridiculous saying it, but his style reminds me of Zidane a bit.
I think its his fast-slow dribbling style and rangey legs
zidane GIF

And still .... He isn't fast by any means. No comparison with Robben in terms of speed. Robben was insanely fast. Kulusevski compare to him is exactly that slow.
Still he is a top talent, and has done wonders since he come here. But let's wait and see how his first season goes out. But i like that guy a lot. I wish he improve his weak footing, cause just like Robben he is terrible with his right foot.
I think coach is a full time idiot by the sound of it...he's nothing like Robben

€40m does not buy Kulusevski ❌
:contescrewface:

Could you get any Spurs fan, player, or board member to let him go for 40m? Could you convince any of them to swap him for Pino, Bowen, Pulisic, Raphina, Gnabry?

I suspect many of us wouldn't take Messi in exchange for him.

Rodrigo, Salah and maybe Chiesa are the only ones better than him.

51:30 “There was a time I saw 44 all the time. Then I arrived at Tottenham, but they said, “No, no, no. 21 or 9." I can’t take 9, and run around with 9. 9 is a striker, he makes goals. I want 44, otherwise, it doesn’t work out. We tried and tried but it couldn’t be done, due to rules, because another player already had 44. So, ok, I take 21, the same as I have in the national team. And I’ll take 44 next season. But now, I’m telling you one thing about me: I don’t like to change things when things go well. If it works, you shouldn’t change it. The same food before matches, with everything.”

53:29: “Before every game, I listen to different music. I feel different each game.”

54:22: “ I see a lot, I like to think about the future, I like to think deep. I had Tupac as a role model, he was a great thinker; so maybe, therefore. But I know exactly what I want to do after my career… Ultimately, a football coach. I enjoy watching children improve, I enjoy teaching children. Before a match, we take the coach and I see small children wearing Kulusevski shirts…I wanna cry. It’s the nicest thing there is that children look up to me and want to play like me.”

New Tottenham Signing Dejan Kulusevski Wears The Number 44 Shirt Because Of Adnan Januzaj

New Tottenham Hotspur signing Dejan Kulusevski chooses to wear the number 44 shirt because his 'idol' is former Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj.

Spurs announced Kulusevski on deadline day and he joins on an initial 18-month loan deal from Juventus, with an option to buy from the Serie A giants.

The 21-year-old has worn number 44 for Atalanta, Parma and Juventus and according to The Athletic, it's all down to Januzaj.

Kulusevski watched Januzaj play for United in a friendly in Sweden when he was a teenager and became absorbed in the Belgium international's 'fearlessness' on the ball

Ultimately, a football coach. I enjoy watching children improve, I enjoy teaching children.
He'll get along well with Conte then. Conte has said similar stuff, that he'd be a teacher if he wasn't a manager.

51:30 “There was a time I saw 44 all the time. Then I arrived at Tottenham, but they said, “No, no, no. 21 or 9." I can’t take 9, and run around with 9. 9 is a striker, he makes goals. I want 44, otherwise, it doesn’t work out. We tried and tried but it couldn’t be done, due to rules, because another player already had 44. So, ok, I take 21, the same as I have in the national team. And I’ll take 44 next season. But now, I’m telling you one thing about me: I don’t like to change things when things go well. If it works, you shouldn’t change it. The same food before matches, with everything.”

53:29: “Before every game, I listen to different music. I feel different each game.”

54:22: “ I see a lot, I like to think about the future, I like to think deep. I had Tupac as a role model, he was a great thinker; so maybe, therefore. But I know exactly what I want to do after my career… Ultimately, a football coach. I enjoy watching children improve, I enjoy teaching children. Before a match, we take the coach and I see small children wearing Kulusevski shirts…I wanna cry. It’s the nicest thing there is that children look up to me and want to play like me.”

New Tottenham Signing Dejan Kulusevski Wears The Number 44 Shirt Because Of Adnan Januzaj

New Tottenham Hotspur signing Dejan Kulusevski chooses to wear the number 44 shirt because his 'idol' is former Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj.

Spurs announced Kulusevski on deadline day and he joins on an initial 18-month loan deal from Juventus, with an option to buy from the Serie A giants.

The 21-year-old has worn number 44 for Atalanta, Parma and Juventus and according to The Athletic, it's all down to Januzaj.

Kulusevski watched Januzaj play for United in a friendly in Sweden when he was a teenager and became absorbed in the Belgium international's 'fearlessness' on the ball

He couldn't have 44 because Scarlett was already allocated that number.

It'll probably be Chelsea if he grew up supporting them. In all honesty I don't mind him feeling that way, if I played for them I'd still have that burning desire to play for the team I grew up supporting at some stage in my career.

Only thing that matters is he's good, he's ours and after 4/5 months in the PL he probably doesn't quite get the rivalry just yet, if it is of course Chelsea he's talking about

After initially reading about it I had the thought 'why ARE we ending up with so many Woolwich fans in our squad recently?'. You don't really hear that many players' boyhood clubs and it's not like Woolwich have as worldwide a fan base as United or Liverpool yet recently we've had Aurier, Sissoko, Doherty walk come in with previous scum support links plus all the Harry Kane stuff.

There was half a second of doubt, then I realised it's because they're the only fanbase with enough little weirdos to think it matters who our players watched when they were 8. Carragher is a Liverpool legend yet grew up supporting Everton and nobody gives a shit. In reality the way footballers have a boyhood team is not the same as the way we follow them, most of them are in the academy of another team by the time they are 10 and then that is the team they support. They're just weird little freaks.

Back
Top Bottom