Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of all the things in the world that don't matter, this doesn't matter the most.

The kid is absolutely buzzing to be at Spurs, he's said that plenty of times. He has ambition, and so long as we continue to progress, we have nothing to worry about.

After initially reading about it I had the thought 'why ARE we ending up with so many Woolwich fans in our squad recently?'. You don't really hear that many players' boyhood clubs and it's not like Woolwich have as worldwide a fan base as United or Liverpool yet recently we've had Aurier, Sissoko, Doherty walk come in with previous scum support links plus all the Harry Kane stuff.

There was half a second of doubt, then I realised it's because they're the only fanbase with enough little weirdos to think it matters who our players watched when they were 8. Carragher is a Liverpool legend yet grew up supporting Everton and nobody gives a shit. In reality the way footballers have a boyhood team is not the same as the way we follow them, most of them are in the academy of another team by the time they are 10 and then that is the team they support. They're just weird little freaks.
Lots of players in their prime years now would have seen Henry, Bergkamp, Pires etc .. whatever you think about them, they played slick football in the late 90's and 00's.

After initially reading about it I had the thought 'why ARE we ending up with so many Woolwich fans in our squad recently?'. You don't really hear that many players' boyhood clubs and it's not like Woolwich have as worldwide a fan base as United or Liverpool yet recently we've had Aurier, Sissoko, Doherty walk come in with previous scum support links plus all the Harry Kane stuff.

There was half a second of doubt, then I realised it's because they're the only fanbase with enough little weirdos to think it matters who our players watched when they were 8. Carragher is a Liverpool legend yet grew up supporting Everton and nobody gives a shit. In reality the way footballers have a boyhood team is not the same as the way we follow them, most of them are in the academy of another team by the time they are 10 and then that is the team they support. They're just weird little freaks.
I think the reason that people are getting wound up about is not because he was a fan when he was younger but because just a couple of weeks ago he said "There's one team I've always wanted to play for, and I think I will play there one day. But I don't want to say what team it is because it's sensitive stuff. But people close to me know."

It's one thing to be a former fan of the scum, it's another to say you think you will play for them someday.

He might not be talking about them but considering a few years ago he said "My favorite team is Woolwich, because I like everything about the club, the city, the players and the way they play football", its not looking good.

I think the reason that people are getting wound up about is not because he was a fan when he was younger but because just a couple of weeks ago he said "There's one team I've always wanted to play for, and I think I will play there one day. But I don't want to say what team it is because it's sensitive stuff. But people close to me know."

It's one thing to be a former fan of the scum, it's another to say you think you will play for them someday.

He might not be talking about them but considering a few years ago he said "My favorite team is Woolwich, because I like everything about the club, the city, the players and the way they play football", its not looking good.
Oh shut the fuck up

Lots of players in their prime years now would have seen Henry, Bergkamp, Pires etc .. whatever you think about them, they played slick football in the late 90's and 00's.
Dreadful memories of that era. Gooners had some of the best players in the world. Now they don't even have the best players in London. I kinda feel a bit envious of younger fans who didn't have to live through the period from 96-2006, it was fucking hideous.

And still .... He isn't fast by any means. No comparison with Robben in terms of speed. Robben was insanely fast. Kulusevski compare to him is exactly that slow.
Still he is a top talent, and has done wonders since he come here. But let's wait and see how his first season goes out. But i like that guy a lot. I wish he improve his weak footing, cause just like Robben he is terrible with his right foot.
He certainly doesn't look like Robben, but I changed my mind about his slowness at Juventus too. It seems slow but then in reality it sends you out of time, a space opens up and he places it exactly in that crack.

Took a flyer and made a wager he leads the PL in assists next year. Not sure i can wait nearly a year to find out I lost.

Nervous Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Idk man- if he hits at the rate he did this past half-season, then you made a darn good wager I'd say. I can see him hitting 20 easy as long as he stays healthy.

Since we've not signed a RWB of note yet, I'm having some pipe-dreams of Perisic overlapping Kulu at RWB next year to devastating effect and Sess or Reggie crashing the back post. Bissouma arriving late? Whew! I'm getting... tactically stimulated. If anything Kulu should have an even more target-rich environment than last year, which is for sure something to get excited about.

Last edited:
Idk man- if he hits at the rate he did this past half-season, then you made a darn good wager I'd say. I can see him hitting 20 easy as long as he stays healthy.

Since we've not signed a RWB of note yet, I'm having some pipe-dreams of Perisic overlapping Kulu at RWB next year to devastating effect and Sess or Reggie crashing the back post. Bissouma arriving late? Whew! I'm getting... tactically stimulated. If anything Kulu should have an even more target-rich environment than last year, which is for sure something to get excited about.
+1600 as of yesterday.
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

It's AC Milan apparently...

He has Juve links and wouldn't sign for Inter when he was there because of his fondness for AC Milan.

Despite all that I couldn't give a fuck if he likes Woolwich anyway, loads of players from his generation like them, as long as he's doing the business with us, that's all I care about.

He certainly doesn't look like Robben, but I changed my mind about his slowness at Juventus too. It seems slow but then in reality it sends you out of time, a space opens up and he places it exactly in that crack.

Is this some kind of sci-fi sex thing? If so; keen to know more.... :ledleylick:

Back
Top Bottom