Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jamie O'Hara says Kulusevski is better than Grealish ... that isn't even a debate is it? He is miles better.
Don’t want to go all statto but Grealish is still an effective team player in a great team. Just because a player like Kulu bangs more goals, doesn’t mean he’s automatically the better player

Ok, as we're trying out songs for Kulusevski, here's my go. It's to the tune of Madness's Sun and the Rain (chorus)

It's Kulusevski running down the wing,
Have to say I've seen no better thing,
In the Sun or the pouring rain,
Kulusevski's gonna score again.

I could add more but;

a) it's meant to be a terrace chant and,
b) it's quite possibly absolute shite!

Ok, as we're trying out songs for Kulusevski, here's my go. It's to the tune of Madness's Sun and the Rain (chorus)

It's Kulusevski running down the wing,
Have to say I've seen no better thing,
In the Sun or the pouring rain,
Kulusevski's gonna score again.

I could add more but;

a) it's meant to be a terrace chant and,
b) it's quite possibly absolute shite!
I personally love a song with a bit more about it, but I think we're in the minority.

The reliable Spurs correspondent was speaking on his YouTube channel about Spurs’ transfer plans and discussed the possibility of the Swede playing in a central attacking role.

Spurs are reportedly in the market for an attacking playmaker in the final weeks of this summer’s transfer window having already brought in six – soon to be seven – new additions.

But Gold believes failing to add in this position may not be the worst thing to happen after what their Swedish winger, Kulusevski, had previously told him:

But Gold believes failing to add in this position may not be the worst thing to happen after what their Swedish winger, Kulusevski, had previously told him:

(32:20) “It’s a funny one, I think I said this before as well, [in] Conte’s system, the number tens are different. They’re not the normal kind of number tens. They’re not your bog standard sit-in-the-middle kind of number ten. They’re number tens that can also go out wide.

“So you’ve got to be quite a specific kind of attacking midfielder. Kane can certainly play that role. Kulusevski told me that that’s his favourite role so he can play there as well.”

Last edited:

The reliable Spurs correspondent was speaking on his YouTube channel about Spurs’ transfer plans and discussed the possibility of the Swede playing in a central attacking role.

Spurs are reportedly in the market for an attacking playmaker in the final weeks of this summer’s transfer window having already brought in six – soon to be seven – new additions.

(32:20) “It’s a funny one, I think I said this before as well, [in] Conte’s system, the number tens are different. They’re not the normal kind of number tens. They’re not your bog standard sit-in-the-middle kind of number ten. They’re number tens that can also go out wide.

“So you’ve got to be quite a specific kind of attacking midfielder. Kane can certainly play that role. Kulusevski told me that that’s his favourite role so he can play there as well.”

See this soo often, two paragraphs repeated twice. Is this some word count nonsense?

Is it that hard to write a little bit themselves!

He played like a fucking coward today, shat himself everytime he faced Koulibaly or Cucurella.

That shit got to change, it was disgraceful how he quite easily kept losing possession time after time.

He played like a fucking coward today, shat himself everytime he faced Koulibaly or Cucurella.

That shit got to change, it was disgraceful how he quite easily kept losing possession time after time.
This can apply to nearly everyone in the starting XI, especially our front 3.

He was anonymous but can you blame him with the amount of pressure he was constantly under? Our front 3 were playing like CDMs 90% of the game, helping out our MF.

Back
Top Bottom