Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He played like a fucking coward today, shat himself everytime he faced Koulibaly or Cucurella.

That shit got to change, it was disgraceful how he quite easily kept losing possession time after time.
his flank partner was emerson! thats a fucking shit partner to have in a game where you get smothered and need to have a link up. thought he was the best out of the front 3 today but kane and son was way off it like the first game.

One downside I will point out with Kulu is that he can’t play on the left which doesn’t enable him to switch sides with Son to confuse defenses, drag defenders out of position and add an element of unpredictability to our attack. I thought that they should have switched it up a few times when Son was being manmarked like a hawk by James by I didn’t see it happen once…

Last edited:
Did sweet FA again today.. think we are way to quick to hail players as the next best thing. This guy needs to get involved more

Did sweet FA again today.. think we are way to quick to hail players as the next best thing. This guy needs to get involved more
What!? He was easily one of our most dangerous players today. Second half him and Perisic were the ones getting into dangerous areas and making things happen.

Obviously first half, along with mostly everyone else, was a bit of a disaster. Second half I was very pleased with his contribution.

Really? I thought he was poor in the first half, as was the whole team, but I thought him and Kane were our two best in the second half.

What!? He was easily one of our most dangerous players today. Second half him and Perisic were the ones getting into dangerous areas and making things happen.

Obviously first half, along with mostly everyone else, was a bit of a disaster. Second half I was very pleased with his contribution.
Perisic yeah, Kulu couldnt beat his man, so slow today. Just sayinf it like it is

Back
Top Bottom