Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brennan--Kulu--Son
------------Richy

Have to give that lineup a decent number of games together. I genuinely think Kulu can be unlocked at 10. He reminds me of VdV a bit - smart, slow, technical, strong, wicked left foot.

Coach him to improve his vision in the middle since he's not used to it, and he could come well.
You cannot coach someone to improve their vision...and whatever vision he does have will be further tested in the 360* of the #10 position as opposed to out on the wing. His success in the center of the field will be a function of our threat on the wings, if we are dangerous then he will be afforded more time and space centrally.

Such a huge difference between him and Cole Palmer tonight. Palmer wasn't even near to his best, but still looked like he would make something happen whenever he had the ball. All I remember Kulusevski doing is giving away ridiculous free-kicks.

He had a promising start to his career with us but I think it's time to accept he's just rather average.

Utter fucking turd

Said it for 18 months now to much derision

He is fucking useless , I can't take another year watching this joker

Went from making all the right decisions in his first half season to now making every wrong decision in the majority of this season. Absolute 180 in terms of his effectiveness because of it.

I don’t like berating players (too much anyway) as it’s a team game but he cost us the game tonight. Stupid foul on Gallagher at their end of the field when nothing was on. Sucked the momentum out of the game, and then another stupid foul less than a min later to give them the free kick. Just stupidity of the highest order

I don’t like berating players (too much anyway) as it’s a team game but he cost us the game tonight. Stupid foul on Gallagher at their end of the field when nothing was on. Sucked the momentum out of the game, and then another stupid foul less than a min later to give them the free kick. Just stupidity of the highest order
Did the same against Everton too

Serious clubs bin off players that aren't good enough after a year

We keep them for 5 years
At least most are on perm transfers.

No, we got him on an 18 month loan with an option, not an obligation, an option, saw him have a hot 4 months and then play like one of the worst starting forwards in the entire League all of 2022-23.

And then, after that, we STILL spunked the £35m on him, even with the evidence that we knew his flaws and shortcomings.

You can’t fix incompetence that glaring. When it’s staring you in the face to this degree, what can we as fans do?

I thought he was our best player vs. Woolwich with Romero, but he also played at RW.

He was dreadful last night.

He has no place as the leading creative player as a #10. He doesn't have the vision nor the weighted pass.

I think he can work as an attacking 8 and RW, although he isn't our answer at the wing either. But he has better ball retention than all our wingers.

He was woeful last night. Gave away a needless free kick near their corner flag. 1min later, he gave away the free kick which Jackson scored from.

Clumsy without the ball. Clumsy with it.

Not good enough and too predictable. Was astonished to see him start at #10 last night. What the fuck does GLC have to do if Ange didn’t fancy Maddison? Or the kids for that matter…

Back
Top Bottom