Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah....... "Juve Rejects"..... "Paratici desperation signings"..... "Look how shit the Juve fans say they are" (whilst disregarding what our resident Juve fan had to say about them cos it didn'tsuit the narrative).....

Well I can't remember seeing much of that. But we all know that I spend 90% of my time here in the Harry Kane thread.

I have to admit that I always have concerns about players purchased from Serie A simply because the football is so different there. It's so much slower and you get time on the ball. Doesn't mean players should automatically be written off though before they've even kicked a ball for us.

I think both players are more suited to the physicality and pace of the Premier League more than Serie A. Both have settled in so quickly.

Amazing what happens when you buy genuine quality ready to slot straight in.

He's been great. Doubts I had have been proven wrong thus far. His ability to make incisive passes at the right moment have been so fucking refreshing compared to Lucas Moura's consistent holding on to the ball for too long.

I think in games like Burnley/Middlesbrough we may still have an issue of lacking players who excel in small spaces, but Kulu/Bentancur have really taken to PL games where it's played at a high tempo and there's lots of space to break in to.

He's been great. Doubts I had have been proven wrong thus far. His ability to make incisive passes at the right moment have been so fucking refreshing compared to Lucas Moura's consistent holding on to the ball for too long.

I think in games like Burnley/Middlesbrough we may still have an issue of lacking players who excel in small spaces, but Kulu/Bentancur have really taken to PL games where it's played at a high tempo and there's lots of space to break in to.
Its really refreshing to have someone who can pick a pass rather than just another speed merchant with limited end product.

Think most people were moaning about the quantity more than anything else. We got rid of more players than we brought in, in an already weak squad...

Sadly one poster wanted Lo Celso back as 'he was clearly good enough for 30 minute cameos' and didn't like it pointed out that one goal and 2 assists in two and a half seasons (even with injuries) suggested the exact opposite .....

I know that people are comparing him to Eriksen since he has brought a creative spark back to the attack. But is it just me that see a lot of Rafa in him?

Nah....... "Juve Rejects"..... "Paratici desperation signings"..... "Look how shit the Juve fans say they are" (whilst disregarding what our resident Juve fan had to say about them cos it didn't suit the narrative).....

100% was that.

If we had both players when we were at our our peak of 4 years ago they would both have been great back-ups.

I am not saying they are absolutely what we need to challenge in terms of first team regulars but as squad players, so far they most definitely would be integral

I just hope they maintain thet levels, which is very much down to Conte and of course the players themselves.

Definitely better than expected. Hopefully he does enough to not have to see lucas again.

I know that people are comparing him to Eriksen since he has brought a creative spark back to the attack. But is it just me that see a lot of Rafa in him?
I chided someone back when we signed him for comparing him to Arjen Robben, but there is a similarity to the geometry of their game and the areas they’re looking to exploit.

Robben was quicker and more of a goal threat from the top of the box of course. But he was less physically imposing and had also barely just arrived at Chelsea at Kulu’s age.

The comparison to Eriksen is natural because finally there’s another player in a white shirt in the attacking third anticipating his teammates movements and setting them up.

Back
Top Bottom