Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Song thoughts anyone??
His name scans pretty well with Bamboléo by The Gypsy Kings, but haven't got a clue how you'd fit words into that!

Maybe we need to bring back 'Danny the Drum' in the Park Lane'/Shelf corner?!!!

The words are easy - It goes Kulusevski, Kulusevski, la la la la la la la la la.

Ossie & Ricky...
Michael Dawson
/Andy Reid
Simon Davies/Little Lord Etherington
Kyle Walker/Kyle Naughton
Kulusevski/Bentancur....

We've been here before...

With the obvious exception of Ossie & Ricky, we always seem to get one gem and one dud with these deals...
hopefully, the 'two players, *one team' combo can work in our favour this time!

* Yes, I know Ossie & Ricky came from different clubs, but they were both Argentinian...
and in 1978, I defy anyone to have heard of ANY Argentinian clubs other than Boca, River Plate or Indipendiente!!
I used to think Racing Club and Hurricán were wrestlers on
World of Sport!!

Last edited:
Hey, when you choose the path of abstinence in life it's amazing what the body and mind are freed up to accomplish, but all is not lost, if you simply give up all notions of ever so much as catching a whiff of a vagina ever again, perhaps you too could churn out TL;DR essays about men kicking ball at net for The Athletic...

Ossie & Ricky...
Michael Dawson
/Andy Reid
Simon Davies/Little Lord Etherington
Kyle Walker/Kyle Naughton
Kulusevski/Bentancur....

We've been here before...

With the obvious exception of Ossie & Ricky, we always seem to get one gem and one dud with these deals...
hopefully, the 'two players, *one team' combo can work in our favour this time!

* Yes, I know Ossie & Ricky cake from different clubs, but they were both Argentinian...
and in 1978, I defy anyone to have heard of ANY Argentinian clubs other than Boca, River Plate or Indipendiente!!
I used to think Racing Club and Hurricán were wrestlers on
World of Sport!!
This is never about one great signing one bad signing if you look at it is we normally sign a player with other problems in these deals. Andy Reid was just an arsehole like when he tried to make a waitress drink his piss and Etherington was lazy and did not like to work hard so he wasted his ability. Kyle Naughton got injured when he broke into the team and never could lock down the right back position.

Knowing me knowing you,
KULUUUUUU,
There is nothing he can't do!
steve coogan GIF
saga alan GIF

If this is really structured as an 8 million loan fee with a conditional obligation to buy, and if those conditions are meaningful (appearances tied to minutes, goals, assists, team performance), then it's not a bad deal at all.

21 is a good age to buy. Developed enough usually that they can play real minutes, with plenty of room to improve.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Apparently he wears 44 because he was impressed by watching Adnan Januzaj in a friendly in Sweden, which is both the most random and concerning fact about Kulu.

I remember Januzaj's crazy run at United. Thought he was going to be a big problem for a long time.

You can stop trying now. I've cracked it, Swedish connection and all.

To the tune of Abba's I do, I do, I do, I do, I do...

Laaaa laa la la la
Laaaa laa la la la
I love you
Kulu Kulu Kulu Kulu Kulu.

If we're doing ABBA I'd have thought Waterloo would lend itself better.

Back
Top Bottom