Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It almost feels ridiculous saying it, but his style reminds me of Zidane a bit.
I think its his fast-slow dribbling style and rangey legs

Sweden’s coach certainly agrees with the Robben part 👍🏻

Was this the same coach who initially refused to include him in the squad but had Ibrahimovic persuade him to change his mind?

edit: it is, but it was Zlatan publically calling out the coach for using him as a 20 min sub instead of a starter.

Sweden coach Andersson: "Considering his pace, his ball control & his finishing, I see him similar to Robben."

And still, there are Spurs fans who will claim that Kulusevski is slow...
hes not blistering quick where he would actually open a gap up on a defender like robben though. but hes quick enough that if he beats you on the halfway hell get the ball in or near the 18 yard box before you can have another nibble at it...unless youre kyle walker or some freak like that.

hes not blistering quick where he would actually open a gap up on a defender like robben though. but hes quick enough that if he beats you on the halfway hell get the ball in or near the 18 yard box before you can have another nibble at it...unless youre kyle walker or some freak like that.
Robben was very "conventional" in how he created chances and goals. He relied on speed, agility, quick feet to get the better of defenders. Kulu is a lot more like Dele, he lacks those traditional winger attributes, but comes up with some very cute, unorthodox moves to still torment the opposition.

Sweden coach Andersson: "Considering his pace, his ball control & his finishing, I see him similar to Robben."

And still, there are Spurs fans who will claim that Kulusevski is slow...
And still .... He isn't fast by any means. No comparison with Robben in terms of speed. Robben was insanely fast. Kulusevski compare to him is exactly that slow.
Still he is a top talent, and has done wonders since he come here. But let's wait and see how his first season goes out. But i like that guy a lot. I wish he improve his weak footing, cause just like Robben he is terrible with his right foot.

And still .... He isn't fast by any means. No comparison with Robben in terms of speed. Robben was insanely fast. Kulusevski compare to him is exactly that slow.
Still he is a top talent, and has done wonders since he come here. But let's wait and see how his first season goes out. But i like that guy a lot. I wish he improve his weak footing, cause just like Robben he is terrible with his right foot.

🎼 I saw my mate, the other day,
he said to me he'd seen the ginger Pele,
so I asked, who is he?
He goes by the name of Kulusevski, Kulusevski, Kulusevski,
he goes by the name of Kulusevski. 🎼

Back
Top Bottom