Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is lovely by him.

Wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for the lad's Dad sharing it on Facebook.

16508571_1342940485752114_2360475297867415659_n.jpg

Btw in 17 premier league games this season he has 7 goals and 3 assists. Other attacking mids of rival teams include:

* Ozil with 0 goals and 1 assist in 14 games

* The amazingggggg1111 James Maddison with 6 goals and 3 assists in 23 games.

* The super dooper 'how did we not sign' Jack Grealish with 7 goals and 5 assists in 23 games.

* The future English messiah Mason Mount with 5 goals and 2 assists in 24 games.

Instead of having wank sesseions about other teams players and hardons every time Alli plays a bad pass how about you support a player that always gives 100% and is completley commited to the club to the point that he recently signed a new contract and seems to love the club. He is gonna be here for the foreseeable future (and probably as a starter) so get behind him and stop collectively cunting him to the point it looks like you enjoy when he does bad.

Evertonian in peace here!

Hi guys. Before I go any further, after reading the comments I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to see such a good, activite forum where people seem so genuine - I've been on plenty forums and this one definitely stands out. There are countless comments wishing Dele all the best which makes me sad on your part for you losing a player so close to your hearts, despite his form over the past few years.

I just wanted to ask a couple of questions about Dele and get the opinion of some of the fans on here.

Dele had a quite unbelievable few years when he broke on the scene. His returns indicated he was about to be the next best thing. At what stage and why do people think his decline happened?

I know Dele has been implemented as a number 10 for the most part at Spurs, but has he ever been played as more of an 8, or in the wider positions? Also, I'm expecting more of a 'shadow striker' than a creator, but how capable is he at playing those intricate passes and playing in those half spaces linking play?

Finally his attitude. I see some people questioned his attitude off the pitch, suggesting he's a bit of a jack the lad. Do people know if he trains hard and does be work hard when on the pitch?

Thanks in advance Spurs fans, and I wish you all the best for the remainder of the season (except when you play us!).

When he pretended he didn’t hear the whistle, and jogged on with the ball, round the keeper and let it trickle into the net......then calmly stood there looking at a hysterical Xhaka pulling his shirt neck and pushing him.

Genius wind up, and comes out looking like the winner he is. Worthy yellow and hilarious .

Keep sticking the knife in though you cunts.....

Honestly, the “laziness” narrative has never sat right with me.

I come from MK, same as Dele, he went to the same school as me (albeit he was a few years below me). I know lots of people who know him, he’s not lazy, he’s vulnerable. He’s come from a tough start in life.

I know the club’s not a charity, but I do feel like we gave up on him, when he needed our support the most

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom