Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I made beans yesterday" :mourfacepalm: Fucking tooth-brushing, chocolate bars, not to mention 'hilarious' covid videos - guy is clearly an idiot.

Plus all the half-time tantrums as if he's the only one contributing didn't impress me one bit. How about working on your own game, concentrating and showing that aggression on the pitch, hey?

Last edited:
Some light relief?

I went to this cafe in Wales this summer.
EDi6b8fWkAIDBbk.jpg:large

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Food---Beverage-Company/Deli-Alli-Aberaeron-202536856926127/

No pun intended apparently!

Even if he was poor in the first half it really hurt us to bring Sissoko on in his place. I'm worried about Mourinho losing the dressing room if his default communication style is confrontation rather than encouragement. We simply don't have the budget (ENIC) to be able to afford to exile malcontents and just replace them with newer quality players like Mou is used to. Not figuring out how to get the best out of Dele would be absolutely disastrous for our chances this season.

Couldn't understand his first half performance. After watching him in the documentary you would have imagined he would have been full of beans.
I could not believe it when he appeared to have only just discovered how to microwave a tin of beans. What sort of image is he trying to portray to viewers ?

Back
Top Bottom